DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Bhai kamarband change is not much of a change in itself. If dress no. 1 itself is being changed then I think it should be standardized across forces for all ranks.
It's called kamarband , lol .
By kamarband I understand a certain type of jewellery worn by women.
I never knew that piece of cloth is called a kamarbandh

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Yupp. those indeed are kamarbands, and those multi colour clothes worn upto col rank are called regimental colors.
Oh , nice to know .
So that's why they are .Making it black so that , officers cannot be identified .
But still , the regimental crest pinned on their headgear and shoulders will give away their regiment atleast .

Ujjain

Country flag
Oh , nice to know .
So that's why they are .Making it black so that , officers cannot be identified .
But still , the regimental crest pinned on their headgear and shoulders will give away their regiment atleast .
General rank officers donot wear regimental kamarbands nor the regimental crest . The only thing which gives away their regimental affiliations are their regimental lanyards.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
General rank officers donot wear regimental kamarbands nor the regimental crest . The only thing that gives away their regimental affiliations are their regimental lanyards.
So even those ropes across the shoulders are of specific colours ?

Ujjain

Country flag
I see , there are many ways you can distinguish between officers and non officers ranks .
Do you have any connection with the army or you are just knowledge able about these things ?
The only way you distinguish between officers and PBOR are stars on their shoulders nothing else. But what I posted earlier were ways to distinguish between gen rank officers regiments.
Finally, I come from a family of service men. My entire khandan serves except me.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
The only way you distinguish between officers and PBOR are stars on their shoulders nothing else. But what I posted earlier were ways to distinguish between gen rank officers regiments.
Finally, I come from a family of service men. My entire khandan serves except me.
I which regiment ?
Just curious

Articles