DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

porky_kicker

Country flag
What's the problem with trueindology / bharawajspeaks , sometimes his account is there , sometimes it's gone . 5 minutes ago it was there now it's gone. I feel sorry for the guy , he is important , he should get his own website , all hindus will be willing to fund it . Heck even poor me will be willing to do so. He needs to stop jumping around.

Tuco

Country flag
What's the problem with trueindology / bharawajspeaks , sometimes his account is there , sometimes it's gone . 5 minutes ago it was there now it's gone. I feel sorry for the guy , he is important , he should get his own website , all hindus will be willing to fund it . Heck even poor me will be willing to do so. He needs to stop jumping around.
Me be we all can get together and build one for him.

Trololo

Country flag
Astra family of SAMs in vertical configuration can be very useful mobile QRSAMs for long range targets.

shade

Country flag
@ezsasa

Why did you delete my post

I said it was off topic for a reason

Don't do it again

One guy here has a thread on this.

porky_kicker

Country flag

One guy here has a thread on this.
I 99.99% of time post on topic , hundreds of posts

and yet I made one post which I already said it is off topic and meant for easy reference and yet it got deleted .

all info I post here, in the drdo thread is for reference / archival purposes , so if necessary info can be up when required by me ( and others ).

Now I can't find the pic with the nazi hooked cross motifs from the church , anybody finds it please send it to me

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Ok no worries guys , I found the said pic of Nazi symbol - " hooked cross " ( never call it Swastika ) on sistine chapel. ( Just use forum search function hooked cross / porky_kicker to find and use it . )

Add01.02.06.jpg

Anyways back to defence matters

Ad01.18.04.jpg

Let me reveal the information that you guys have been speculating on for years but was off mark by a considerable distance. I knew it but didn't not reveal it as I didn't want to.

Anyways

DRDO has been specifically using " KALI 200 " system since many years back to validate and test core technologies for weapon grade directed energy systems.

KALI series comes under BARC but KALI 200 involved DRDO

Please understand the above is not a weapon but a platform to test technologies to eventually develop a weapon grade version . AFAIK the technologies has reached the desired maturity and a weapon grade directed energy HPM will be available for testing within 2 years max .

Also miniaturisation of the technologies in the above pic ( eg coaxial vircator etc ) will be the basis of the Indian non nuclear EMP bomb .

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Ok no worries guys , I found the said pic of Nazi symbol - " hooked cross " ( never call it Swastika ) on sistine chapel. ( Just use forum search function hooked cross / porky_kicker to find and use it . )

View attachment 70260

Anyways back to defence matters

View attachment 70261

Let me reveal the information that you guys have been speculating on for years but was off mark by a considerable distance. I knew it but didn't not reveal it as I didn't want to.

Anyways

DRDO has been specifically using " KALI 200 " system since many years back to validate and test core technologies for weapon grade directed energy systems.

KALI series comes under BARC but KALI 200 involved DRDO

Please understand the above is not a weapon but a platform to test technologies to eventually develop a weapon grade version . AFAIK the technologies has reached the desired maturity and a weapon grade directed energy HPM will be available for testing within 2 years max .

Also miniaturisation of the technologies in the above pic ( eg coaxial vircator etc ) will be the basis of the Indian non nuclear EMP bomb .

And for reference this is the internal schematic of a EMP bomb which is a explosive driven HPM system , reason why EPFCG are one shot devices which gets destroyed in the process of generating EMP burst.

Untitled8.jpg

Now compare the physical features of the front end in the picture above with the picture in my previous post .

Except for the power source and the explosive driven flux compression generator ( helical ) , rest are more or less same. And obviously the form factor is different , in a emp bomb the assembly would be miniaturised .

Intersting similarity / coincidence isn't it

Articles