DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Dhanush rammer assembly

View attachment 60572

Look at the ofb jig , local mechanic ke garage me is se behtar quality ka jig milega. And look at the unclean surroundings , safai nahi rakh sakte chutiyas.

Haramkhoro ka ye halat hai , aur bat karte hai world class products banane ka , phele to world class jigs or equipments bano uske baad usme se world class weapons nikalega . Chutiyas

Caan you imagine such equipments and jigs and unclean environment in a western or japanese factory, QC ka to ammi chudiya . Chutiyas
They need Gemba Kaizen. Yesterday.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
First, where have I mentioned about 100's of bombers attacking us simultaneously. I have only said if one squadron of enemy planes attack. A squadron in IAF practice means maximum of 18 to 20 aircraft. First clear your mind.

Did you answer my question - if our airspace is going to be violated by a technologically superior enemy using 5th and 6th generation planes which cannot be countered by our air defence network, should we just bend over and surrender.

Why are you against India fielding nuclear capable Sam's?. Do you know a 0.2 kt nuclear blast would have a direct blast effect on only a few hundred meters. We would not be detonating on land but several thousand feet in the air. Our national airspace extends a bit beyond our land borders. So the nuclear blast could well be over the sea. Even talk of India possessing such a capability will make an potential adversary think 10 times before contemplating bombing in India using manned planes.

The militaries of the world still have thousands of manned aircraft.

Whose side are you on, man.
When there is talk of India building ICBM's we hear voices in the country saying it is unnecessary. Why this attempt to derail our strategic choices.

As I mentioned earlier this option will be exercised only in extraordinary circumstances.

Simply repeating
'Good luck in nuking your own country
Good luck in nuking your own country'
does not make you any smarter.
Nuclear warhead for SAM? Why?

Are you aware of EMP? You want India to go back to stone age? Because that's what will happen with an airburst nuke.

Tridev123

Country flag
Nuclear warhead for SAM? Why?

Are you aware of EMP? You want India to go back to stone age? Because that's what will happen with an airburst nuke.
You have woken up very late to the discussion. Go through all the posts.
I have no wish to reply.
Whatever suits you man. Be happy.

porky_kicker

Country flag
@Bleh @patriots @fire starter @porky_kicker @Karthi

can somebody please answer few of my question?

why can't they make Rustom stealthier ??? :yuno:

from 16,000ft or the proposed 26,000 ft, will it be able to find tanks, artillery, missiles batteries, enemy radars and foot soldiers from that height?

will it be able to provide fire corrections and guidance to our artillery fire from such height?

will it be able to lase/guide incoming missiles from that height?

8rs of flight, 16000ft is very good achievement. but I feel it needs stealth.
Reposting , should answer most of your queries , exact range of EO pod is not known , but it is greater than or equal to 40 km

Ad02.29.50.jpg

porky_kicker

Country flag
STAR

The latest design iteration incorporates 4 intakes for its liquid fuel ramjet engine. The one in the pic is without the booster.

DRDO is also working on gel based fuel which offers the best of both liquid and solid fuel more or less.

h1.23.jpg

Pic source amitraaz , edited by me

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If the one above is ghatak than what is this

View attachment 62436
That one is a old pic from 2018 timeline appeared in the likes of livefist

Yours might be a latest one

porky_kicker

Country flag
Ad32.08.jpg

This is the most interesting seeker assembly I have ever come across. FOV is going to be big. Whichever missile it is intended for is going to be a relatively big missile.

Instead of the usual RF antenna or a optical sensor , 2 drum like objects are seen on the 2 axis stabilised mounting plate . Can't guess the purpose of the same.

Very intriguing to say the least.

Last edited:

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Is that supposed to be the target after impact
Yup

The target was supposed to be on wheeler island.
Wheeler island is moderately big in size with decent vegetation(along with high n low grounds) so pics taken from certain camera angles may looks like its in mainland.

Plus the pic was posted by the retd gp. Captain of iaf so its fairly authentic,

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles