DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
DRDO is also making rapid strides in the development of 5,000 km version of the submarine launched ballistic missile of SLBM. With a range equivalent to Agni-5 land based ballistic missile, the K-5 will be deployed on-board the Arihant class of nuclear submarines. While the missile scientists are tight-lipped about the K-5 SLBM, the weapon system is expected to be tested in the next 15 months .

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Sub systems were ordered for radar integration on an aircraft
I don't which aircraft is that ..the radar must be uttam aesa...
May be the subsystems are required for fully operational uttam aesa on Tejas lsp2

Tuco

Country flag
Sub systems were ordered for radar integration on an aircraft
I don't which aircraft is that ..the radar must be uttam aesa...
May be the subsystems are required for fully operational uttam aesa on Tejas lsp2
With IAF backing UTTAM for Super Sukhoi upgrades LRDE spirits must be high. Netra and other projects must have given the user the confidence.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
With IAF backing UTTAM for Super Sukhoi upgrades LRDE spirits must be high. Netra and other projects must have given the user the confidence.
I don't know ....but my personal opinion is that after lrde should integrate uttam with mirage 2000 and mig29.....
Thereafter they can go for sukhoi

Tuco

Country flag
I don't know ....but my personal opinion is that after lrde should integrate uttam with mirage 2000 and mig29.....
Thereafter they can go for sukhoi
Tejas and Mirage integration shouldn't be a problem, same version should suffice for both but can Mirage provide required power. MIG upgrade package has an AESA right, news was floating around?

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Tejas and Mirage integration shouldn't be a problem, same version should suffice for both but can Mirage provide required power. MIG upgrade package has an AESA right, news was floating around?
No mig29 doesn't have aesa....

Heat

Country flag
You have to know that acoustic signature is not fixed, it changes along with temperature, depth, salt, mechanic status, etc, etc.
Even with all kinds of gradients and variations, a Shang class will not get misidentified as a Sperm whale or something similar for sure.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles