DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Aashk

Country flag
Rebranding by private companies t's agree ap ointi g.

Kill a lit was ua iasm

To develop something all by yourself if it small in scope is a far bigger and laudable achievement
It's they not by seeing foreign maal but our private guys lack aggressiveness theyll agree on screw drivergiri if it was a Chinese company they would have grabbed all tech (i dont know full truth but still I would bet on this) once I quoted anand Mahindra to put their axe in roxor class(side-by-sides) in North America roxor a knocked down thar has been doing pretty well and they already have law suits from fiat it owuld have been good to use axe their in same segments

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag

BAE system guns.

I salute baba kalyani he is a metallurgy genius in such a short time he have created world class gun's.
Development of such gun's is not a easy task considering the fact that such a tremendous amount of pressure which is put on them.

OFB even after decades of work failed to produce any single Light howitzer model.

It's sad to see that army is not inducting them.
kalyani m4 combat vehicle..............View attachment 42405 View attachment 42406
vem LGB........................View attachment 42412
ajita air defense vehicle..........
View attachment 42414 View attachment 42415
Kalyani group developed UGV.View attachment 42416
Kalyani group in collaboration with BAE systems and IAI has offered a Close In Weapon System(CIWS) to the IAF.
View attachment 42417
WHY ARE YOU GUYS POSTING THESE ON DRDO & PSU instead of Defexpo 2020!!!.. :scared2:

Last edited:

Kuntal

Country flag
Better start a thread on defexpo 2020

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk

Aashk

Country flag
It's they not by seeing foreign maal but our private guys lack aggressiveness theyll agree on screw drivergiri if it was a Chinese company they would have grabbed all tech (i dont know full truth but still I would bet on this) once I quoted anand Mahindra to put their axe in roxor class(side-by-sides) in North America roxor a knocked down thar has been doing pretty well and they already have law suits from fiat it owuld have been good to use axe their in same segments

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::shoot:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
So the kalayani vehicle is a JV with a South African company, disappointed I was absolutely going nuts over it.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
So the kalayani vehicle is a JV with a South African company, disappointed I was absolutely going nuts over it.
If that's a JV then so are Al Khalid, Jf-17, T-90 Bhishma, Su-30 MKI.

Other than some of Kalyani & vehicles of Tata & Mahindra most of them are simply trying to rebrand foreign companies products! Thus the...
Khare lund pe danda mar diya
And I can assure you they'll have to continue to do this for years. These are not easy tech to develope nor absorb.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Won't a Sea King be shot down, before it reaches anywhere near a enough of a ship to launch this?
Radar horizon of naval ships / patrol ships less than 40km

The earth is round , so LOS of radars placed low on ships don't extend beyond 40 km , and therefore unable to detect aircrafts / helis flying very low sea skimming nap of the earth flight path.

Last edited:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
[emoji120][emoji1128][emoji1128][emoji1128] It's a very satisfying moment for me guys.

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk
How did they get it? Did they ask for it from you?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles