Guys please..vote for Tejas...........................,

porky_kicker

Country flag
Guys please..vote for Tejas...........................,
I don't have twitter account so

For those who want to vote

Giving some of the advantages of LCA over blunder

Use it

LCA is a aerodynamically unstable design like F16 , gripen , f35 etc. Jf17 is a aerodynamically stable design like older 3rd generation mirage 3 , sabre , mig 21 etc

LCA has advanced safety features like auto low speed recovery (ALSR) mode which the jf17 does not have

LCA has quad redundant digital FBW which the jf17 does not have

LCA has disorientation recovery Function (DRF) which the jf17 does not have

LCA can do hot refuelling which the jf17 cannot do

LCA has quicker turnaround time than jf17

LCA has HMD which the jf17 doesn't have

Sortie generation rate of LCA is higher than jf17

These are some of the lesser known advantages of LCA over blunder, others you all can add.

Last edited:

south block

up your a**
Country flag
I believe i know how the AD series exo atmospheric interceptor is going to look like .

More or less like this ( for lack of suitable examples ) and the pic is very grainy

View attachment 41723

American sprint

The sides will be more gradually inclined ( not as sharp as in sprint ) though and will have 2 sets of rear fins

The drdo exo atmospheric interceptor is going to be a very high speed missile . I am guessing anywhere between 6-10 Mach.
Sound more in line with Russian Gazelle, Gorgon or nudol ABM ?
ZFDdFlV.jpg

rakete.jpg

Pret

Country flag
View attachment 41744

View attachment 41745
It's wrong actually. Our AD-X is gonna look nothing like that. It has a kill vehicle which means that final interception has nothing to do with the shape of the missile. These designs, however fast they may be, are outdated. The US Safeguard interceptors had to be fast because of tracking limitations i.e. command guidance.
PDV is stubby because of a less mature KV design. It will evolve into an SM3 analogous once DRDO successfully miniaturizes the KV.

porky_kicker

Country flag
View attachment 41744

View attachment 41745
Well i said i got mistaken and hence posted the same asking to ignore the said post

Ignore what i said , it was due to a combination of grainy pic and optical illusion . I posted the pic in the post above , as you can see it is easy to get confused and the vehicle is the launcher vehicle of AD series

Ignore the above post in previous page

I did some staring at the grainy pic i had

I realised the darn thing looks like PDV

Due to optical illusion and grainy
quality i got fooled

View attachment 41724

Sorry for the bother

porky_kicker

Country flag
It's wrong actually. Our AD-X is gonna look nothing like that. It has a kill vehicle which means that final interception has nothing to do with the shape of the missile. These designs, however fast they may be, are outdated. The US Safeguard interceptors had to be fast because of tracking limitations i.e. command guidance.
PDV is stubby because of a less mature KV design. It will evolve into an SM3 analogous once DRDO successfully miniaturizes the KV.
I don't disagree with the shape part which i later clarified was my mistake

But regarding Speed you are wrong it will have speeds anywhere between 6-10 Mach.

Even if it is endospheric interceptor with KV , we don't have the luxury of time due to closer distance , ours need to be of very high speeds inorder to deliver kv within kill zone in the shortest time possible.

And pdv is not stubby due to the size of kv but due to other constraints.

Yes it will get sleeker nevertheless but its size will be huge given the fact the 2 nos will be packed into a single launch vehicle . While 6 endo atmospheric interceptors will be packed in a single launcher vehicle

porky_kicker

Country flag
I thought that it will look like thisView attachment 41750
Are baba i am not saying you are wrong

I am saying i got mislead due to optical illusion / low resolution etc

I should not have posted it

Later when i realised i was wrong most probably then i could no longer delete the said post becsusr edit time was up

Also don't believe the pic you posted because those are old designs, there might be design changes

Asat which was tested was different from the asat shown in the same slides

Articles