DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Akula

Country flag
Anyway , good to see things are moving forward !! And you may also have noticed a SCALP like cruise missile in the center pylon . Any info on that ? It was also there with the MWF model.

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk
Hey Kuntal, can you make a thread of your Renders.

Aashk

Country flag
Hey Kuntal, can you make a thread of your Renders.
I would love to. Suggest a name [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk
I once asked @porky_kicker about making a thread for fan art.
People on Twitter/FB going gaga on this.
this obviously not cad data those ngon/facets are not coming from CAD. The ADAs renders are what real all thede Pic from Thakur sir are HALs effort/plans I suspects these and previously tweeted Pic by pilot are done either by himself or he hired someone to do.

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
You have good information bro , are you from military background .?
Anyways do you have any photo of su30 with those quad racks, can they be used for missiles too..?
No

One of the pics posted above has quad racks installed on su30

I don't think so , unless the missile form factor and release mode is same as that of SAAW

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
ORCA with 11 hard points as specified by IAF and all the new gen munitions for IAF but in this PIC AShM looks more like Rudra missile,also Scalp like ALCM ,can also have a BrahMos NG or a Nirbhay
IMG_20200105_230113.jpg

Chinmoy

Country flag
Note the portion underlined in red

View attachment 41321

Max range without propulsion ( gliding with wings )

Does this imply there is a powered propulsion version ?

View attachment 41322

Micro turbo jet under testing , this could be utilised if powered version of ASB-glide exists for even greater range etc
Not turbo-jet, but propulsion thru detachable rocket motor. The unwinged version has been tested. I think you have tested a ground test picture of the same. :)

porky_kicker

Country flag
I was thinking what if all these revelations via ORCA etc is a pre emptive move . There could be other motives behind it .

Among nations there are no friends

How many of you know

Russia was supplying ammo to both porkistan and India during kargil war.

Yet due to our limitations we have to buy certain technologies / arms which others won't give us. This is not because they are our friends but because they need the money and keep us hooked onto their arms.

How many of you know

American intelligence orchestrated dalit riots in india a couple of years back.

200 American citizens of Indian descent ( irony so called dalits even in US ) used whatsapp groups to incite and propagate riots in a well planned operation.

AFAIK it was a blackmail tactic to force Indian government agencies over a perticular issue , which i not aware off.

I suspect it was related to moving of servers of social media from US to India. As you all know indian government surprisingly compromised and had to bury issue as for now.

Not only we have to deal with home grown leftist , jehadists , anti national , congi , India has to fight with most of western world , eastern world , Islamists countries , Christian countries nothing to say about porkistan and China.

Norway Sweden UK US are the countries who damaged india most.

USSR , Russia damaged us with the intent to control us.

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
ORCA with 11 hard points as specified by IAF and all the new gen munitions for IAF but in this PIC AShM looks more like Rudra missile,also Scalp like ALCM ,can also have a BrahMos NG or a NirbhayView attachment 41338
NG CCM = ASRAAM

LGB = NG LGB under development

AShM = NASM-MR

EW pod = new DRDO EW pod under development ( posted the pics already )

Scalp type cruise missile = don't have concrete info but i already posted a pic of a cruise missile of scalp type which was under study.
Damn i can't find the picture now , i posted in this thread , anybody remember kindly post it.

Last edited:

Akula

Country flag
NG CCM = ASRAAM

LGB = NG LGB under development

AShM = NASM-MR

EW pod = new DRDO EW pod under development ( posted the pics already )

Scalp type cruise missile = don't have concrete info but i already posted a pic of a cruise missile of scalp type which was under study.
Damn i can't find the picture now , i posted in this thread , anybody remember kindly post it.
Is DRDO developing Targeting pod like Lightening pod for fighter jets?

porky_kicker

Country flag
Is DRDO developing Targeting pod like Lightening pod for fighter jets?
Bel had supposedly developed a targeting pod , pic is available . I don't trust bel perse because like Pvt companies they are into screwgiri

Drdo is developing a new EW pod , see my previous posts for pics

Last edited:

Articles