DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Bhadra

Country flag
I do hope those 5 new labs don't have any reservations.
How can DRDO run without 50 percent caste based reservation and rest 50 percent regional reservations?

After all it is a GoI social welfare deptt for the reservation cadre science degree holders. Free booters through and through.....

Being allowed to walk why should anyone there run ?

porky_kicker

Country flag
How is testing going on. The last I heard was a flight test in 2018. It does not mention the platform. Has it been tested from Rudra...
Sant has been tested from mi35
Don't know if it has been tested from rudra.

I doubt it because helina is a priority for testing with rudra

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
View attachment 41216

Model of MLPGM - missile launched precision guided munition
"Missile launched"???....................
View attachment 41218

Model of winged and non winged glide bombs

In the winged glide bomb , the 2 wings on either sides folds back in stowed conditions. During flight it moves forward to deployed position
So, is it possible to make long-ranged guided artillery shells with the same concept of gliding by wings?

porky_kicker

Country flag
"Missile launched"???....................
Yeah

The name Missile Launched PGM (MLPGM) is given because multiple nos of it can be fitted inside a mother ballistic missile as payload and released during pre terminal stage, then the multiple MLPGM will independently seek, acquire, persue and home on the targets.

Theoretically a few no of missiles fitted with MLPGM payloads can take out entire SAM complex along with radars , support vehicles , reload vehicles , C2 vehicles and launchers.

Same for hostile missile batteries both cruise and ballistic along with their support vehicles.

This concept of missile system with MLPGMs as payload is unique in the world as of now.

7032755_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8.jpeg

10 kg shaped charge warhead of MLPGM

Last edited:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Theoretically a few no of missiles fitted with MLPGM payloads can take out entire SAM complex along with radars , support vehicles , reload vehicles , C2 vehicles and launchers.
It will definitely be used on eastern sector because this is where it is needed as Chinese are developing weapons similar to west that require co-ordination this weapon can come useful.

porky_kicker

Country flag
It will definitely be used on eastern sector because this is where it is needed as Chinese are developing weapons similar to west that require co-ordination this weapon can come useful.
Operational needs based on intel assessment will dictate that , as far as i see it will end up wherever required .

Articles