DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

shiphone

Country flag
as I said before, the 'target' for the BMD test seems has something new, and Danush has the successor.

dhanush_650_111414115141.jpg

----------
SLS- up to 7 tons missile.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Lol

All targets for SLS is land based.

OSS MRIS ship purpose is to locate and track 5000+ KM range class targets launched from land bases for the testing of AD-1 and AD-2 endo atmospheric and exo atmospheric interceptors.

The SLS installed ships will be located close to Antarctica while the MRIS ship will be located midway between India and Antarctica to locate and track the launch of ICBM class targets from land in India and their interception by ABM interceptors launched from ships stationed close to Antarctica.

This is part of the Indian open sea test range program.

Also the MRIS ships will be used to validate the MIRV capabilities of Indian missiles . AFAIK 3 MIRVs payload already tested but to test payloads greater than 3 MIRVs the MRIS ship needs to stationed further south close to Antarctica as validation of splash points of 10 MIRVs widely dispersed requires a huge open space.

It is noteworthy to know that 2 types of MRIS ships are under construction in India.

Also SLS will not be limited to testing only as @Chinmoy indicated a few posts above and the possibility of which I alluded to long time back.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

The pic is of a subsystem of a black project currently under development. Never heard of it before.

I will not reveal what the system is for since revealing the same will make the system lose potency. It's potency depends on it being deployed and operated in total secrecy.

View attachment 39296

The above pic may or may not give a clue

But all I will say is , for a change , DRDO is starting to innovate and think out of the box.

Not related to nukes etc

It was by freak luck that the particular info was found by me , due to possible incorrect authentication settings on the concerned server at some point of time and the pic got cached.

And also reson why I didn't watermark it , but reduced the resolution and cropped out some of the portion . I don't my ass on the line of fire.
Force field Barrier?

It's one of my dream projects along side Levitation, Super soldier and Space Propulsion.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Force field Barrier?

It's one of my dream projects along side Levitation, Super soldier and Space Propulsion.
Hell no
Not even remotely connected

Force field shields are still 30-50 years away from fruition

Unless we develop unlimited energy sources like fusion based reactors etc concepts like force field shields will remain a pipe dream.

It is something else consider it to be a sort of surveillance shield

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Country flag
I think most of what you post are totally fine, but somethings like rail, certain road TELs for ballistic missiles, etc. could be left out, that's just my opinion. A lot of things pertaining to tactical munitions, armor, radars, materials, etc. are great.

Ghost68

The pic is of a subsystem of a black project currently under development. Never heard of it before.

I will not reveal what the system is for since revealing the same will make the system lose potency. It's potency depends on it being deployed and operated in total secrecy.

View attachment 39296

The above pic may or may not give a clue

But all I will say is , for a change , DRDO is starting to innovate and think out of the box.

Not related to nukes etc

It was by freak luck that the particular info was found by me , due to possible incorrect authentication settings on the concerned server at some point of time and the pic got cached.

And also reson why I didn't watermark it , but reduced the resolution and cropped out some of the portion . I don't my ass on the line of fire.
Weather manipulation device.

30 char rule.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Hell no
Not even remotely connected

Force field shields are still 30-50 years away from fruition

Unless we develop unlimited energy sources like fusion based reactors etc concepts like force field shields will remain a pipe dream.

It is something else consider it to be a sort of surveillance shield
Looks a lot like a Tesla Coil.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Force field Barrier?

Weather manipulation device.

30 char rule.
Looks a lot like a Tesla Coil.

Work in progress for Indian weather weapon.
https://www.isro.gov.in/gadanki-ionospheric-radar-interferometer-giri-established-narl
It seems to be our own version of American system HAARP.
A small hint ....................

Add.JPEG

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A small hint ....................

View attachment 39358

I'm spit balling here...

As it says,its an integrated real time warning system,much more advanced than thaad n s500.

Unlike the other systems mentioned here which is solely rely on radar frequencies,ours "taking full advantage of the ionosphere(properties)".

few years back, I read somewhere about this tech(though it was from an gora country)

If my guess is true,I do not wanna blabber much more than that.

Last edited:

Articles