DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

porky_kicker

Country flag
Last edited:

Kuntal

Country flag
Selection_003.png
Also can you post pictures of the missiles individually ?
Sure ! I'll do some correction on Akash Ng as per what you have said, and also post them individually .

But,the picture u hve posted,it seems that the fore fins of the missile, do have moving parts like those in the rear . Is it so ? or its similar to Astra's fixed fore fin ? Attaching a picture of the rear fin of Akash,showing moving part.

porky_kicker

Country flag
View attachment 38587

Sure ! I'll do some correction on Akash Ng as per what you have said, and also post them individually .

But,the picture u hve posted,it seems that the fore fins of the missile, do have moving parts like those in the rear . Is it so ? or its similar to Astra's fixed fore fin ? Attaching a picture of the rear fin of Akash,showing moving part.
jk.JPEG

sd.JPEG

In these pics it's clear , the forefin has a rectangular moving flap.

Also in first pic the Akash Ng missile seems to be divided into 3 section

Rear
Middle
Front ( + the additional nose cone which is not visible )

The forefins r in the front section but close to the middle section

Hope this helps you

Kuntal

Country flag
View attachment 38590

View attachment 38591

@Kuntal
Sorry for nitpicking , hope you won't get mad :biggrin2:

But nose cone should be closer in astra vl

You did a good job just want you to be even more good. It should be easy to do the modifications
NO !! :biggrin2::biggrin2: I hve been following this thread for a long time, and I know you are one of them who have much better access to such pictures which is not available in public domain. So , I know fore sure that you are correct in pointing out my faults :)
I'll do all those modifications you mentioned and thanks for the last picture, almost forgot about this one while I modelled :frusty:

Akula

Country flag
NO !! :biggrin2::biggrin2: I hve been following this thread for a long time, and I know you are one of them who have much better access to such pictures which is not available in public domain. So , I know fore sure that you are correct in pointing out my faults :)
I'll do all those modifications you mentioned and thanks for the last picture, almost forgot about this one while I modelled :frusty:
Bro do you post such images on Facebook like Harshal Pal.

porky_kicker

Country flag
kl.JPEG

A mobile radar system based on BEL 3D C/D Band Air Surveillance Radar which was revealed during defence expo 18 , it is a Multi-Function Active Phased Array Radar with Solid state Transceiver for Land and Naval applications. The Radar provides 3 dimensional target data along with Doppler data.

The Radar employs multi-beam in elevation, mono pulse in azimuth, Digital Pulse compression, Pulse Doppler and many Advanced and contemporary Technologies, with very elegant and modular architecture. These technologies enable detection of very low RCS targets from complex land and sea clutter and jamming environment.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles