DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
well i can spare army due to the low capex they have they have hell lot of things to keep and eye on especially reducing the pensions and salaries of the civillian contractors too

while i think this improved tapas was on taxi trials few days back it would be a big boost to navy too hopefully bel develops some equipments for tapas too we cant bet all of our resources on american kindness with the mq9b (it too expensive also)
Mehh would have done better than yahoodi maal definitely but it is what it is and yes taxi trails were done last month it should take first flight soon if it hasn't taken it already and we should see some orders from navy and Airforce in next 2 years I think the new units are going directly to respective forces for user Trials this time.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Mehh would have done better than yahoodi maal definitely but it is what it is and yes taxi trails were done last month it should take first flight soon if it hasn't taken it already and we should see some orders from navy and Airforce in next 2 years I think the new units are going directly to respective forces for user Trials this time.
obviously homegrown is better even if it underperform but israeli lobby is strong in respect to us but i think we can get away cause army have better things to look for like artillery mordernisation vajra deal ficv frcv etc and ahem ... economy of scales

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
obviously homegrown is better even if it underperform but israeli lobby is strong in respect to us but i think we can get away cause army have better things to look for like artillery mordernisation vajra deal ficv frcv etc and ahem ... economy of scales
Very much agreed on I am very excited about FICV program gonna be a tough competition

Chinmoy

Country flag

thebakofbakchod

Chinmoy

Country flag

rone

Country flag
And how is that so?
Because the back pack one with multiple omini directional antenna which slated to produce noise interference on Selective frequency ranges, like 600 MHz, 900mhz, 1.2ghz, 2.4 ghz etc, so you can only use 2 frequency ranges at same to time jamm, not all frequency ranges, also this one lack on filed fpv or uav operating frequency detection and dynamic jamming, like a hand held rf analyzer scan whole rf range and find uav operating frequency range and tune the jammer to only jam detected frequency range and adjacent ones, in this case this won't possible it only jamming known threats with known rf frequency ranges ( DJI like of shelf ones) if advisory get help from nations like China they can operate fpv like kamikaze drones in non standard frequency ( 750 MHz, 650 MHz, etc) and avoid jamming, or use SDR Transrecievers with frequency hoping ability so once the current rf frequency jammed they hope to non jammed one but man portable one won't even detect the frequency hoping.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
No accountability in Modi govt that for sure mf is counted in one of the worst MoD still continues something tells me Nirmala will also continue
yes mate, keep speaking "truth to power". keep at it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles