DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Bhadra

Country flag
Dude! Everything doesn't do everything. Specific things do specific things in specific deployments.
What does it do? What is it capable of ? What specific ? Must specify .........No ??
Can it be used for correction of indirect fire ?
Can it work as met predictor?

The mast mounted BFSR-MR is specifically for monitoring borders for human/vehicular traffic....from a fixed position (even though they may be relocated to other position at will)..........they're not meant to move with strike corps!
Fixed bole to ? Phir Mobile kyon bola?

Why can not these move with strike Corps ? The strike corps uses "dream wakefulness techniques" to know about the enemy ahead of them. What happens when strike corps pause and become semi static ?

Enquirer

What does it do? What is it capable of ? What specific ? Must specify .........No ??
Can it be used for correction of indirect fire ?
Can it work as met predictor?

Fixed bole to ? Phir Mobile kyon bola?

Why can not these move with strike Corps ? The strike corps uses "dream wakefulness techniques" to know about the enemy ahead of them. What happens when strike corps pause and become semi static ?
Buddy! Are you generally in good health??
Your frequent, long and unnecessary rants can get people worried about you.

Bhadra

Country flag
Buddy! Are you generally in good health??
Your frequent, long and unnecessary rants can get people worried about you.
Answer my short and crips questions and I will be in good health.... I want to learn from you as half cock rants have no meaning ?

Without knowing the range how can one assess the requirement of mast to be static or mobile ? Whether it is good for ordinary Corps or strike corps? Then it is half cock !

Personal attacks is no answer.

Enquirer

Answer my short and crips questions and I will be in good health.... I want to learn from you as half cock rants have no meaning ?

Without knowing the range how can one assess the requirement of mast to be static or mobile ? Whether it is good for ordinary Corps or strike corps? Then it is half cock !

Personal attacks is no answer.
BFSR-MR has been in the news for nearly 8+ years now. If you don't know what BFSR-MR is, what its features/capabilities are and what its range is then as a first step could you please remove 'Defence Professionals' from your profile?

The post that the other member did was only with regard to the BFSR-MR being mounted on a mast - which version is also 3-4 years old!!!

I've answered your questions in very succinct sentences earlier. If you intend to just throw the same barrage of nonsensical questions again and again without working your head to understand it, then I don't feel obligated to indulge.

Bhadra

Country flag
BFSR-MR has been in the news for nearly 8+ years now. If you don't know what BFSR-MR is, what its features/capabilities are and what its range is then as a first step could you please remove 'Defence Professionals' from your profile?

The post that the other member did was only with regard to the BFSR-MR being mounted on a mast - which version is also 3-4 years old!!!

I've answered your questions in very succinct sentences earlier. If you intend to just throw the same barrage of nonsensical questions again and again without working your head to understand it, then I don't feel obligated to indulge.
You could have answered what I asked rather than giving that long bullshit ? But you are afraid if those questioned are answered you will be grounded upside down ?

Enquirer

You could have answered what I asked rather than giving that long bullshit ? But you are afraid if those questioned are answered you will be grounded upside down ?
As I stated earlier:
"The mast mounted BFSR-MR is specifically for monitoring borders for human/vehicular traffic....from a fixed position (even though they may be relocated to other position at will)..........they're not meant to move with strike corps!"

Also 'fixed position' means the vehicle is lifted off the ground via hydraulic supports!!!

Just because you are capable of asking stupid questions, it doesn't mean that others need to entertain you by answering irrelevant questions! Now don't ask me why BFSR-MR is not mounted on Tejas!!!! Most of your questions are actually in that genre!!!

Bhadra

Country flag

Battlefield Surveillance Radar Medium Range (BFSR- MR) is a state of the art ground surveillance and Acquisition Radar capable of automatically detecting and displaying a diversity of moving targets such as pedestrians, vehicles, tanks, low flying Helicopters, etc. The radar supports Artillery units by location of shell bursts and providing fire correction data.

APPLICATIONS
  • Border surveillance
  • Battlefield surveillance
  • Intelligence gathering
  • Protection of Airfields
  • Artillery fire corrections
FEATURES
  • Detection and acquisition of moving targets up to 40Km in range and 360° in Azimuth
  • Operates 24 hours a day and under all weather conditions
  • Easy to transport and deploy
  • Pulse Doppler radar with Built In Test Equipment (BITE)
  • Target classification based on the Doppler tone
  • Low probability of intercept with low peak power
  • User-friendly menu driven interface based on Windows2000
  • Track while scan of up to 60 targets
  • Overlay of digital maps
  • Provision to integrate with command and control systems
  • Built in training simulator

Bharat Electronics Educational Institutions
BEL Superannuation Benefit Scheme

Last edited:

Bhadra

Country flag
As I stated earlier:
"The mast mounted BFSR-MR is specifically for monitoring borders for human/vehicular traffic....from a fixed position (even though they may be relocated to other position at will)..........they're not meant to move with strike corps!"

Also 'fixed position' means the vehicle is lifted off the ground via hydraulic supports!!!

Just because you are capable of asking stupid questions, it doesn't mean that others need to entertain you by answering irrelevant questions! Now don't ask me why BFSR-MR is not mounted on Tejas!!!! Most of your questions are actually in that genre!!!
Rahane do bhai...tumse Na ho paiga ... Radar Tejas men bhi hota hai, samajhe.

Bhadra

Country flag
Dude! Everything doesn't do everything. Specific things do specific things in specific deployments.
The mast mounted BFSR-MR is specifically for monitoring borders for human/vehicular traffic....from a fixed position (even though they may be relocated to other position at will .....
You mean to say this BFSR is meant for BSF. Army is not on border. They are on LC but more than half of that in mountainous region where these BFSR will be ineffective / less effective.

So ?

But it is not so. These BFSR will be part of what is called battlefield Surveillance Plan to be given to and run by SATA Regiments of Artillery brigades for defensive and offensive battles.

they're not meant to move with strike corps !
Ha Ha ...
who told you so ... SATA Regiment will employ these very effectively for surveillance, gaining intelligence, target acquisition, direction and correction of fire. The radar ranges are in consonance with gun ranges.

"The DRDO developed Battlefield Surveillance Radar - Medium Range (BFSR-MR) is another state of the art ground surveillance and acquisition radar capable of automatically detecting and displaying a diversity of moving targets such as pedestrians, vehicles, tanks, low flying helicopters, etc.

The radar supports artillery units by location of shell bursts and providing fire correction data. The radar provides clear, meaningful and undistorted pictures of the surveyed area in all weather conditions and 24 hours of the day.

whatever it may be, one thing should be the norm of the Forum - Do not pello Satta. Inform if you can, educate if you still can but do not bluff around, make ego issues and then if nothing works start foul mouthing - Not that please.

Enquirer

You mean to say this BFSR is meant for BSF. Army is not on border. They are on LC but more than half of that in mountainous region where these BFSR will be ineffective / less effective.

So ?

But it is not so. These BFSR will be part of what is called battlefield Surveillance Plan to be given to and run by SATA Regiments of Artillery brigades for defensive and offensive battles.

Ha Ha ...
who told you so ... SATA Regiment will employ these very effectively for surveillance, gaining intelligence, target acquisition, direction and correction of fire. The radar ranges are in consonance with gun ranges.

"The DRDO developed Battlefield Surveillance Radar - Medium Range (BFSR-MR) is another state of the art ground surveillance and acquisition radar capable of automatically detecting and displaying a diversity of moving targets such as pedestrians, vehicles, tanks, low flying helicopters, etc.

The radar supports artillery units by location of shell bursts and providing fire correction data. The radar provides clear, meaningful and undistorted pictures of the surveyed area in all weather conditions and 24 hours of the day.

whatever it may be, one thing should be the norm of the Forum - Do not pello Satta. Inform if you can, educate if you still can but do not bluff around, make ego issues and then if nothing works start foul mouthing - Not that please.
Buddy! Whatever nonsense you want to believe in you're free to do so.
One thing this forum should be about is intelligent discussion among non-lazy folks (not all viewpoints maybe proven right eventually...but fact based rational analysis is recommended).
I always advise members not to flood the forum with silly/petty questions whose answers could easily be obtained by a simple Google search....which you finally seem to have done by getting off your lazy ass.....only to cherry pick some thing you liked!

Badgering other members with a barrage of silly questions is simply idiotic and reeks of desperation for attention. That's why I asked if your mental health is alright. Given your mental state you're bound to be defensive!

Bhadra

Country flag
One thing this forum should be about is intelligent discussion among non-lazy folks (not all viewpoints maybe proven right eventually...but fact based rational analysis is recommended).
I always advise members not to flood the forum with silly/petty questions whose answers could easily be obtained by a simple Google search....which you finally seem to have done by getting off your lazy ass.....only to cherry pick some thing you liked!

Badgering other members with a barrage of silly questions is simply idiotic and reeks of desperation for attention. That's why I asked if your mental health is alright. Given your mental state you're bound to be defensive!
OK ....
but I can badger you through .. do not worry about me.
Thanks.

Enquirer

I found where you got that blurb on BFSR-MR.
It's quite pathetic of you to do an 'ulta-chor-kotwal-ko-dante' scene here by berating me while hiding the clear fact that the article was about 'MANAGING BORDERS'.

So, don't BS me. Your cheap tricks to seek attention and dirty tricks to show off are quite exposed. Your insecurity was betrayed the moment you quote an (out of context) blurb in RED but didn't provide a link to the main article!!

http://www.strategic-affairs.com/details.php?task=other_story&&id=283

So ?

Ha Ha ...

Bhadra

Country flag
I found where you got that blurb on BFSR-MR.
It's quite pathetic of you to do an 'ulta-chor-kotwal-ko-dante' scene here by berating me while hiding the clear fact that the article was about 'MANAGING BORDERS'.

So, don't BS me. Your cheap tricks to seek attention and dirty tricks to show off are quite exposed. Your insecurity was betrayed the moment you quote an (out of context) blurb in RED but didn't provide a link to the main article!!

http://www.strategic-affairs.com/details.php?task=other_story&&id=283

kya hai ye ....

Are bhai ... Indian Army is not responsible for management of border ... finish. Who the hell are you? GoI ?

But Indian Army needs all kinds of BFSR to do other jobs ... you do not understand that ?

Abusing clot.

Enquirer

kya hai ye ....

Are bhai ... Indian Army is not responsible for management of border ... finish. Who the hell are you? GoI ?

But Indian Army needs all kinds of BFSR to do other jobs ... you do not understand that ?

Abusing clot.
Are you really dense??
'Borders' in the context of the article and when discussing the topic of "border-surveillance" refers to the dividing line between countries! There's no need to bring in idiosyncrasies like LOC, LAC, WB etc.
What kind of screw loose are you? Please stop your comedy, farce, nautanki etc!!!

FYI...1000+ BFSR-SR have already been deployed by both IA & BSF!!!!

Bhadra

Country flag
Are you really dense??
'Borders' in the context of the article and when discussing the topic of "border-surveillance" refers to the dividing line between countries! There's no need to bring in idiosyncrasies like LOC, LAC, WB etc.
What kind of screw loose are you? Please stop your comedy, farce, nautanki etc!!!

FYI...1000+ BFSR-SR have already been deployed by both IA & BSF!!!!
Shub those BFSR up yours...
You have come so far from the topic ....

Patta kuchh nahin .. chale ate hain?

Enquirer

Shub those BFSR up yours...
You have come so far from the topic ....

Patta kuchh nahin .. chale ate hain?
Abey tu toh na kuch jaanta hai aur naahi kuch samaj tha hai!
You're in need to serious mental help...I mean that sincerely!

Bhadra

Country flag
Abey tu toh na kuch jaanta hai aur naahi kuch samaj tha hai!
You're in need to serious mental help...I mean that sincerely!
Teri aukat to patta thi par...
ye thread kharab ho jayega...
varna mental health to teri main bigad deta, ghantu ...

Articles