DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

mamamia12

yeah only problem is dropping mechanism but drdo is pro in that

i think 300-450km range would be good and hell varunastra carries a big big warhead i dont wanna be at the ship being targeted by it
I think a ship taking a hit from Torpedo had more chances than missile attack. So best strategy would be firing Cruise Missiles that enter just line of sight of Surface Radar on the Horizon and then drop a torpedo, which means should have atleast 30-40km which heavy torpedoes have unlike Light Torpedo which has 20km range. It means even at a 20km seperation point from target, to get any meaningful performance, it has to have 25-40km range.

mamamia12

Goys, is there any update's on the Zorawar project? How it looks? Still in trials? Seems to be kept secret.
I wonder why it had been made very very fast, generally Import Army chai-biscuit's drama all that along with drdo unkuls. But, this thing had moved stupidly fast in realm of Indian bureaucracy. Looks like China knocking on doors maybe made Old man pay more attention and no leeway for any danda.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I wonder why it had been made very very fast, generally Import Army chai-biscuit's drama all that along with drdo unkuls. But, this thing had moved stupidly fast in realm of Indian bureaucracy. Looks like China knocking on doors maybe made Old man pay more attention and no leeway for any danda.
Those type 15 tanks in the standoff woke up our guys from their slumber and DRDO and L&T went full speed

mamamia12

Those type 15 tanks in the standoff woke up our guys from their slumber and DRDO and L&T went full speed
So you are saying only a war makes Indian MIC reach its full potential? I hope instead of actual wars, if China keeps with this border rhetoric, it propels Indian MIC forward and on edge otherwise they will again do Chai-biscuit lafda.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
So you are saying only a war makes Indian MIC reach its full potential? I hope instead of actual wars, if China keeps with this border rhetoric, it propels Indian MIC forward and on edge otherwise they will again do Chai-biscuit lafda.
Xi jing ping pong is an absolute arsehole he keep threatening everyone thinking he has a world winning army right now

sameer3694

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s probably the most important project at DRDO now. Right now we’re making do with some jugaad with k9 vajra.
Galwan might’ve knocked done sense into mod/army. Whoever ignored this project so long all these years should be hanged IMO.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Army is head stubborn to import any situation they will only focus on imports no matter how critical situation is
Happened with Arjun in past
Will happen to atags rudram and whap
In future zorawar
Just leave it mate otherwise have to face with ban

binayak95

Country flag
Essentially an extremely useful peacetime drone that you can use to conduct surveys, know operational environments of the areas that you want to operate in during war.

During war i can see this being used for mine clearing ops, pre amphib landing surveys,etc.
It's called Manta Ray UUV

https://theaviationist.com/2024/05/01/manta-ray-in-water-testing/ here u can read more about it DARPA cooking coolest shit ever @binayak95 bhaiya what do you think about this program? How helpful and practical is it for any Navy around the world

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles