DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

jai jaganath

Country flag

Some great finds (Someone plz download the vid before it gets taken down it's in some random channel and I am not on my PC)

HAL RUAVView attachment 247100

View attachment 247099

CATS WARRIOR
View attachment 247101View attachment 247102

IMRH With Armament PylonsView attachment 247103View attachment 247105

Engines (HTFE-25 and HTSE-1200)View attachment 247106View attachment 247107View attachment 247108View attachment 247109
What's the status of these engines and when can we see them in production

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Yeah even many were stating that sriram sir was getting updated wrong but he was right
Uttam will get it's place in 41st mk1a
Due to shitty Israelis
Well what would you do with 41 Aesa units sitting in ur storage anyway it's just good business they they want their product's to be used if someone is buying them

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
What is the problem here?

Do you think an Indian Tire company is going to build a production line to make tires for one such vehicle?
No one has problem with it the problem is calling it indegeniously designed and developed that's a scam just call it a jv we have 100s of those already here so just call it what it is and stop scamming in names of indegenious

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
What is the problem here?

Do you think an Indian Tire company is going to build a production line to make tires for one such vehicle?
P.S Indian companies are exporting tires for monster trucks and what not MRF produced tires for an aircraft if I am not wrong so Indian companies have no problem setting up production line for such tires

SKC

Country flag
No one has problem with it the problem is calling it indegeniously designed and developed that's a scam just call it a jv we have 100s of those already here so just call it what it is and stop scamming in names of indegenious
Please throw morality in trash bin!
People will do whatever is possible to win tenders and orders.

Also, indigenously designed does not mean you have to manufacture each and every part in house. Despite being a product designed completely inhouse, you might manufacture it completely in foreign country.

SKC

Country flag
P.S Indian companies are exporting tires for monster trucks and what not MRF produced tires for an aircraft if I am not wrong so Indian companies have no problem setting up production line for such tires
Not the same thing. MRF is making tires for Sukhoi it seems but that it is a very small use case, and they get a sure shot order from IAF.
This does not mean all other companies are going to get orders for every other size tire in India.

Articles