DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Narasimh

Country flag
this company should be censured and barred from future contracts for perpetuating this kind of fraud. Audits need to be taken to ensure strict compliance with Atmanirbharata principles.
I think IAF and MoD should be called out and rightly shamed than the company. They really classify this as an IDDM procurement then its their incompetence

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I think IAF and MoD should be called out and rightly shamed than the company. They really classify this as an IDDM procurement then its their incompetence
we don't know if DAP categorisations of IDDM is applicable for this tender by IAF since CFT is a dual use technology/equipment.

slayingheaven

Country flag
Ok so they won L1
L1 system gonna fuck up India's Atmanirbhar bharat initiative, since Chinkroach Species are dumping everyshit at minimal prices while their CCP Masters are subsidizing them, its gonna hurt us in the long run. Because, initially for Indigenous products, the cost gonna be higher and stupid L1 retarded systems makes sure that indigenous never gonna thrive. Even if Indigenous companies won the L1, the low price makes sure that they won't get much profit to do r&d for next iteration.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
L1 system gonna fuck up India's Atmanirbhar bharat initiative, since Chinkroach Species are dumping everyshit at minimal prices while their CCP Masters are subsidizing them, its gonna hurt us in the long run. Because, initially for Indigenous products, the cost gonna be higher and stupid L1 retarded systems makes sure that indigenous never gonna thrive. Even if Indigenous companies won the L1, the low price makes sure that they won't get much profit to do r&d for next iteration.
L1 has messed up so many projects by now I have no clue when you have a gun company intrested in working on a drdo design but she get L2 and deal goes to some engineering company that shows how messed up this system is

vishnugupt

Country flag
Bro don't argument for sake of argument. Selling to a non warring nation is not same as selling to extremist organization.

Russia did not extend same courtesy to India which you expect of India. Russia freely armed China and was closely forming military relation with Pakistan inspite of India protesting. Russia lifted arms embargo on Pakistan in 2014. Russia has been supplying it's latest lethal arms technology to China for ages( - some of which are now pointed to India or being supplied to China), when did it cater to India sensitivities?

Let's not get emotional. India is siding with Russia because of its defence needs but also India is more wary of western shenanigans. So for now India won't be selling directly to Ukraine in conflict with Russia. And will be more circumspect in selling to others. But again India has no power in controlling where it's sold weapons land up. Even US does not. But US uses it's might to punish offenders(sanctions etc). India has not reached there.
I'm not arguing. I am telling you the situation we are in.

By the Way, Russia is not our slave, it's friend. They are free to do what suits them until it harm India's interest.

Antagonising Russia will be severely counterproductive.

vishnugupt

Country flag
No idea, but the whole chicom military equipment setup is of roosi origin, with all due respect, you sound like Bhadrakumar , Niazi Khan in roos on the eve of Ukraine invasion was a warning to India -the sooner you acknowledge it , i think the sooner you will come out of Bhadrakumar syndrome.

I genuinely feel you may have fallen for leli propaganda.
Russian invasion on Ukraine was Warning to India???
Really?? Are you suffering from syndrome which you mentioned above??

vishnugupt

Country flag
No, JF-17 was designed and produced for Pakistan only.
China has been using RD-33 on other planes.
But they have to get Russia's consent on putting RD-33 on JF-17.
So far, every single JF-17 is using RD-33. The Chinese version (WS-13) is only put on F-31 for test flying now.
Never seen Pakistani negotiating engine deal with Russia for JF-17. You can throw some light here.

Initially JF-17 was an Chinese project. China hold IPs

AnantS

Country flag
By the Way, Russia is not our slave, it's friend. They are free to do what suits them until it harm India's interest.
Vice versa also holds True. From which angle arming China and not supporting India in UN at behest of again China- does not harm India's interest
Antagonising Russia will be severely counterproductive.
Not being pragmatic and bring emotional in geopolitics shall be counter productive to India.

hurrians

Country flag
Vishnuguptji - one of the many times combined Soviet sino alliance , went against the interest of India.

In Public russia says supports India's un veto seat, but in stealth acts with iron birader cheen.

thebakofbakchod

L1 is the cause but not the symptom. You really think the low IQ IAF planners/generals do not know what is happening behind the scenes, if twitter users can point out in 10 minutes? If they were actually interested in fostering indigenous solutions, they would have made the changes to support real companies.

This company for example has a history of producing fire trucks locally. I think they too are importing kits from China etc and assembling them, but the company definitely has more value addition than above. But nonetheless the CG needs to start taking the heads off the CEOs of such companies who so blatantly pass of screwdrivered/imported products as "indigenous". A few death sentences later, others will likely not be so blatant in lying. Right now we are just making a few promoters very rich as they resell at a much higher markup than the Chinese vendors they are sourcing from.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Vice versa also holds True. From which angle arming China and not supporting India in UN at behest of again China- does not harm India's interest

Not being pragmatic and bring emotional in geopolitics shall be counter productive to India.
This is actually you who is getting emotional for no reason.

China does not Russia to arm themself. You need to come out from this false narrative.

I don't know why you are obsessed with supplying Shells to Ukraine whereas ministry of foreign affair choosing different path.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles