DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Holy Mother of God!

Our Pradhan Sevak today flew onboard the first series production trainer variant of Tejas at HAL’a airport in Bangalore .

F_wvlp1XkAAS4AP.jpeg

This in itself is watershed moment for the LCA program since no VVIP , especially the PM is allowed to fly in a single engined aircraft / helicopter for safety reasons. Today’s flight is a testament to the gargantuan importance given by the country’s top leadership to the indigenous fighter ac project.

F_wvlp2XEAAF9Ls.jpeg

PS- Now rest assured, the deal for 97 additional Tejas mk1 A for 55000 crores will be signed within this financial year and the much waited CCS approval for the flagship AMCA programme is coming soon. The Mk2 MWF programme will also get the required impetus now.

F_wvlp1WAAIyK4s.jpeg

F_wvlpzWwAArNJB.jpeg

jai jaganath

Country flag
Modiji now make sure that AMCA makes first flight in next 3 years and inducted by 2030. Inspect the project personally.
That's not gonna happen
For pmo there are other concerns important than amca
U know politics
But till now I haven't figured out why did he plan a sudden visit

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Cummins engine is 1000 HP !!!! DRDO has already invented 1000 HP Engine..than why cummmins!!!!

In 1947 all our defence equipment was of western origin. It is only after multiple backstabbing and Hooman Rights nonsense from westerners that forced India to move towards Russian equipment.

BJP is now slowly realising what Congress realised many decades ago. "West isn't a trustworthy partner in defence."

raju1982

Country flag
That's not gonna happen
For pmo there are other concerns important than amca
U know politics
But till now I haven't figured out why did he plan a sudden visit
politics is more important for them. But i think AMCA, a good submarine fleet, UCAVs and rocket force... these four are paramount important for defeating the Chinese. These in sufficient numbers in our hands can even erdicte chance of war

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles