DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

johnj

I think yes they will make a basic male then update it with better specs and better payload in the end I think that makes tata the only big company that is working on something big from what we know right now and L&T announced about funds in def expo nothing yet @Chinmoy any insight on this?
Maybe Tata considering assembling MQ-9
L & T can make their own drone

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Maybe Tata considering assembling MQ-9
L & T can make their own drone
Considering the fact that they say they will upgrade the drone in stages to reach mq9 level tells me it's not that and yes L&T can but nothing announced yet except that they will have seperate funds for drone r&d there was one more company working on a hale platform was headed by ex navy officer

omaebakabaka

Considering the fact that they say they will upgrade the drone in stages to reach mq9 level tells me it's not that and yes L&T can but nothing announced yet except that they will have seperate funds for drone r&d there was one more company working on a hale platform was headed by ex navy officer
So zilch on all the marketing papers that DRDO wasted with a catalog of names? No one knows whether its IA or DRDO that is creating smoke and mirrors....so basically heron's and mq-9s

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
Wondering what HAL will do in IMRH project except collecting money from Govt & distribution through tenders.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles