DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

raju1982

Country flag
We need to speed up development of AURA and long range cruise missiles to attack Chinese economic and military insterests. Else China will not stop.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
We need to speed up development of AURA
You mean ghatak? You can't really speed it up unless engine gets certificate which won't happen before 2026 anyway rest of tachnology we already have and tested it through Swift so unless engine is ready and certified we can't do shit

raju1982

Country flag
You mean ghatak? You can't really speed it up unless engine gets certificate which won't happen before 2026 anyway rest of tachnology we already have and tested it through Swift so unless engine is ready and certified we can't do shit
Ghatak is the engine i guess. kaveri dry. Whatever it is i am seeing iterations of this for last 13/14 years. we are late but we should speed up. RCS tests were done way back but engine is still pending.

DRDO needs a ptoper Project Mang Office. They sometimes basics of a project call parallel development of sub parts.

They first spent years to design and then RCS tests, then FCS and now engine.

Azaad

Country flag
Ghatak is the engine i guess. kaveri dry. Whatever it is i am seeing iterations of this for last 13/14 years. we are late but we should speed up. RCS tests were done way back but engine is still pending.

DRDO needs a ptoper Project Mang Office. They sometimes basics of a project call parallel development of sub parts.

In any case it's not going into production before 2034-35 T/L . Don't have too many hopes of it now !

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

Dry kaveri saw quite a few change and passed flying tests last year in Russia now godrej will produce I think 3 engines or I don't remember the number they will go to Russia again then finish all testings and will be certified will take a few years can't speed it up

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles