DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Hari Sud

Country flag
Get rid of DRDO. Privatize it so that projects take half the time then they take it now. DRDO is slow, inefficient, indisciplined and lacks accountability.

I do believe that employees will oppose it. They prefer to be government servants without responsibility but is that what the nation want.

DRDO is a legacy of Nehru era. It was set up as government bureaucracy. It has stayed like that with half the output. Look how Turkey, Iran and South Korea have come from behind and are winning contracts for arms supply. Our DRDO is sending out only media briefs to explain that all will be done by next year and next year they will do the same.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Get rid of DRDO. Privatize it so that projects take half the time then they take it now. DRDO is slow, inefficient, indisciplined and lacks accountability.

I do believe that employees will oppose it. They prefer to be government servants without responsibility but is that what the nation want.

DRDO is a legacy of Nehru era. It was set up as government bureaucracy. It has stayed like that with half the output. Look how Turkey, Iran and South Korea have come from behind and are winning contracts for arms supply. Our DRDO is sending out only media briefs to explain that all will be done by next year and next year they will do the same.
Bhai you are back? I predicted right then.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Recently economic explosive limited , nagpur all systems were hacked and many things leaked .
EEL is a private company.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag

Why are you so adamant with such a poor argument?

If issues are there, sell it off?

I'd say have an internal branch of IB focused only on DRDO, and fire+prosecute those caught by IB with honeytraps the same as you would prosecute those who were selling to ISI.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Why are you so adamant with such a poor argument?

If issues are there, sell it off?

I'd say have an internal branch of IB focused only on DRDO, and fire+prosecute those caught by IB with honeytraps the same as you would prosecute those who were selling to ISI.
‘if you are an employee of DRDO Babu sitting on a cushy job without much work then all arguments to you appear adamant.To me you are self serving fool whose aim is to be a government servant. Don’t you have see that Ordnance board has been split and in a little while become private companies. The Army recruitment has been changed from life time to 5 years of Agnipath. Then what is wrong in doing the same to DRDO. Scientists can join on contract and big monies and then leave once job is completed. There is absolute need of fresh talent in DRDO. As a government department then new and bright talent is hard to find or retain. Seniors like you sitting above them on a cushy job will kill their initiative. Then they become one like you.

Lonewarrior

Country flag

🤦‍♂️
Eat, Privatize, Repeat

I'm asking you just one question; name a single technologically significant R&D done by an indigenous company in India solely on their own...just one.

If you can then I too will start posting "privatize DRDO" once every two days here in this thread and if you can't then you'll stop this for once and all

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
‘if you are an employee of DRDO Babu sitting on a cushy job without much work then all arguments to you appear adamant.To me you are self serving fool whose aim is to be a government servant. Don’t you have see that Ordnance board has been split and in a little while become private companies. The Army recruitment has been changed from life time to 5 years of Agnipath. Then what is wrong in doing the same to DRDO. Scientists can join on contract and big monies and then leave once job is completed. There is absolute need of fresh talent in DRDO. As a government department then new and bright talent is hard to find or retain. Seniors like you sitting above them on a cushy job will kill their initiative. Then they become one like you.
:hail::hail::hail:

I bow to your infinite wisdom regarding turning DRDO into internship center. And your great predictions that I am simultaneously a 1) employee of DRDO Babu 2) Selfish guy trying to become an employee of DRDO and 3) Senior employee suppressing others.

Keep going great sir.

jai jaganath

Country flag

I bow to your infinite wisdom regarding turning DRDO into internship center. And your great predictions that I am simultaneously a 1) employee of DRDO Babu 2) Selfish guy trying to become an employee of DRDO and 3) Senior employee suppressing others.

Keep going great sir.
First u r Chinese according to him

Hari Sud

Country flag

Keep going great sir.
‘Bless you…… you almost confirmed what I thought you are and what you think of others who hold a different view. Now it is time for you stop.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I probably hate the sirkar and IAS IPS Lobby More than anyone but can't agree to selling of DRDO, that is pure senile.

Wasn't there a case of a Solar Industries LTD guy getting honey trapped? Where 2TB data was compromise.
That was cyber espionage iirc
Data was stolen and demands of money were made

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
in the chat snaps.
Can you share?.. have them? This is one leak in flat happened. Imma go fap at a picture of Astra now. 🌝

Keep going great sir.
If you get honeypoted, them lie through you teeth & misguide everyone 🤣

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Look how Turkey, Iran and South Korea have come from behind and are winning contracts for arms supply. Our DRDO is sending out only media briefs to explain that all will be done by next year and next year they will do the same.
To apka Tata, L&T ne kya fod diya hy, screwdriver chalane ke siwa?.. kitne models hy jo export hue hy?

Let them outcompete & snuff out DRDO is there so awesome.

Global Defence

Articles