DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Blood+

Country flag
this half carousel shit. FFS Russians
Yeah, motherfuckers just don't understand the concept of simplicity. Like for fuck's sake, just go with a bustle autoloader!! I mean how difficult could it be??!!

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Okay...I'm bit confused why everyone is providing ideas or whacky concepts of bustle mounted autoloaders for T series tanks.

Meet T-72-120
full(2).jpg

Ukrainians developed it in 1999...almost 25 years from today and still Russian didn't copy the concepts. So it's not that Russian don't know or don't have the expertise, they simply don't want to.

On a side note, T-72-120 was one heck of a tank. You could store 22 120mm rounds in bustle autoloader and 18 more in a separate compartment in hull. Had a much better FCS. A NATO spec 120mm gun.

vishnugupt

Country flag
I don't think it's good idea.
There is a disease (I don't remeber the name) which is caused if some part of body is exposed to cold and the rest to heat. Very deadly and can lead to heart attack.
Raynaud's disease??

Actually it's good Idea to keep head cool because head is the only part of body where no pooling of blood and blood quickly come back in heart and redistribute.

This is the reason we put wet clothes on head wherever have high temperature.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Meet T-72-120

On a side note, T-72-120 was one heck of a tank. You could store 22 120mm rounds in bustle autoloader and 18 more in a separate compartment in hull. Had a much better FCS. A NATO spec 120mm gun.
Yeah with T-72-120 & T-84 Oplot-P, Ukrainians are pathbreakers in tank upgradation... Russians are lucky they couldn't muster enough resources to produce either in any feasible numbers.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Yeah with T-72-120 & T-84 Oplot-P, Ukrainians are pathbreakers in tank upgradation... Russians are lucky they couldn't muster enough resources to produce either in any feasible numbers.
Also i had no idea this thing has an bustle-autoloader!.. I thought it's just a stowage bustle, like T-90M. Learnt something new today...

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Also i had no idea this thing has an bustle-autoloader!.. I thought it's just a stowage bustle, like T-90M. Learnt something new today...
Perhaps the most interesting part was this project was started in late 90s with the intention of upgrading all the Ukrainian tanks to Western Standards once they had joined NATO.
🙂

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Perhaps the most interesting part was this project was started in late 90s with the intention of upgrading all the Ukrainian tanks to Western Standards once they had joined NATO.
🙂

MKL!!! Polish PT-17 was with the same system. Why AREN'T WE DOING THIS INSTEAD OF HYBRID T-72/90?!
Apparently it was offered for Arjun's as well. We didn't even consider it! :smash:
Disappointment. Immeasurable. Day. Ruined.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles