DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Bas visit hi karenge ya order bhi denge
Yeh log toh idex winner hai na
They've nothing to sell, it's just a simple "we think it would do X if we somehow manage to achieve Y. Please buy it"

Something which is called a HTNP in technical terms.

It's not a cakewalk for a firm which has done nothing significant to suddenly develop guidance for everything from 81mm to 155mm. Upon launching the projectile experiences a shock of thousands of gs. 81mm mortars don't spin and 155mm shells spins like crazy. SWaP requirements are at their peak. You start playing with a shell's ballistics which were specifically designed for its shape and weight. And the list goes on

jai jaganath

Country flag
They've nothing to sell, it's just a simple "we think it would do X if we somehow manage to achieve Y. Please buy it"

It's not a cakewalk for a firm which has done nothing significant to suddenly develop guidance for everything from 81mm to 155mm. Upon launching the projectile experiences a shock of thousands of gs. 81mm mortars don't spin and 155mm shells spins like crazy. SWaP requirements are at their peak. You start playing with a shell's ballistics which were specifically designed for its shape and weight. And the list goes on
They have made kits for pgm if I am not wrong and I was speaking for that
I think they won idea challenge in that case

AnantS

Country flag

1683218437725.png

lets see may 2023 is here

radion

Country flag
Very serious.
should be executed.
a matter as serious as this needs a serious response; no joke
life imprisonment or death sentence

Being horny isnt bad,but it isnt the state's job to provide you that and the fact that people so high up do something like this means they dont fear the GOI. Execute the highest member that does something like this and people below will fall in place.

flanker99

Country flag
should be executed.
a matter as serious as this needs a serious response; no joke
life imprisonment or death sentence

Being horny isnt bad,but it isnt the state's job to provide you that and the fact that people so high up do something like this means they dont fear the GOI. Execute the highest member that does something like this and people below will fall in place.
I know it sounds bad and that his family is innocent but all pensions and benefits should be canceled..needs to be made an example out of.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Angel priya is not equal to lovely ayesha from sarhad par
Imagine the mental breakdown poor Ayesha had to go through when ChaCha started elaborating her how MRSAM is MRSAM but also LRSAM, but now we call our MRSAM LRSAM, but still ERSAM is not XRSAM because Kusha is different from M3 which itself is same has XRSAM though ER...

Aniruddha Mulay

Wtf GaN
I earlier thought that we along with few other advanced nations are making progress in GaN radar but after looking at Turkey and Korea I feel I was incorrect
Well we are among the very few nations that have a GaN fabrication unit and incorporate GaN technology into radar systems.

Screenshot_20230504_193646_Chrome.jpg

jai jaganath

Country flag
By looking at extent of what our scientists or defence personnels have been honeytrapped we mist say porkies have done commendable job in this regards for their father China
I mean they are well entrenched into our system
I doubt whether we can do the same with porkies or Chinese
We must attempt this against China but again are we capable to entrench to their system

Articles