DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Next AC kam se kam 8-10 saal , uske aane tak Ghatak aur CATs warrior to ban chuke honge.
Itna bhi slow development nahi hai.
Ik it's navy they will get it done they are the only one I have faith in but both are ucavs what uav are they thinking about operating from ac2 maybe tapas with folded wings?

NutCracker

Country flag
Ik it's navy they will get it done they are the only one I have faith in but both are ucavs what uav are they thinking about operating from ac2 maybe tapas with folded wings?

Hm possible hai . Good for surveillance and high endurance. We have longer deck than Turkish LHD.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
After operating Vikrant for 36 years, Virat for 30 years, Vikramaditya for 10 years and Vikrant for an year someone in Navy realised that it would be a good idea to operate UAVs from carriers.
But even after that he didn't say that they're planning to integrate UAV fleet on current carriers, no...the next one.

This simply shows how exceptionally visionary our planners are.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Why only ISR? Naval Amca and even TEDBF will take time, till then we need stealth strike platforms from our carriers. IMO this will be done from current carriers itself.
Are ni I agree with you I meant that they will want a dedicated uav for ISR too so they will get one of these 2

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Qrsam was unable to detect low flying helicopter s
Which was now rectified according to s jhA
Also there were other issues like ..It was unable to fire when move
Sjha didn't mention in his tweet