DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Fatalis

Country flag
According to PKS:

The Long Range Stand-Off Weapon (LRSOW) is the 1,000kg Gaurav glide-bomb that will be produced by Adani Defence & Aerospace. The smaller 550kg Gautham glide-bomb & 550kg PG-HSLD (with dual-guidance) meant for LCA, Jaguar, MiG-29UPG, MiG-29K & Mirage-2000s is still awaiting a production order.

Eagle Eye

Country flag
Guys any more details abt development of marine diesel engine? Wht class of ships (like 4000tn,8000tn) they can be used?

Chinmoy

Country flag
So that was approval and this is AoN
Let us understand things in this perspective.

Suppose you are planning a vacation trip with your family. I am your financier here. So you came up with a proposal and I earmarked a sum of 10,000 for 4 members of your family. Now this 4 members is not what you have proposed. You just proposed a family vacation. Now this 10,000 allocated is DAC approval.

Now you sit down and make a plan on how many people would actually go on vacation. So it came up that apart from 4 members of your family, you want 2 of your cousins to accompany you. So you prepare a proposal on why you need your family members to go on vacation and why you want your cousins apart from the original 4 to accompany. What could be the projected cost of your vacation trip with other factors. This is AON or Acceptance of Necessity. Basically you are putting up a detail proposal before me citing the necessity of the action to be taken. Based on your proposal and quote, I earmarked a sum of 16,000 for your trip. This is accordance of AON by DAC.

Hope its clear now.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles