DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Lonewarrior

Country flag
I do not understand the data. Can someone please explain this significance to me in layman's terms please?
There's nothing much in the data. It simply says that something went very fast; that's it.

Nothing much of a significance if it's just a vanilla BrahMos that somehow went beyond Mach 4; it's pretty much possible for aircrafts to exceed their max speed. But if it's some experimental variant of BrahMos then it a whole different story.

jai jaganath

Country flag
There's nothing much in the data. It simply says that something went very fast; that's it.

Nothing much of a significance if it's just a vanilla BrahMos that somehow went beyond Mach 4; it's pretty much possible for aircrafts to exceed their max speed. But if it's some experimental variant of BrahMos then it a whole different story.
If bhramos X has to be tested they might test first by land base
I think it's just test of more indigenous stuff in it and might have crossed supersonic speed

nixin

I can't find where he is getting stats from. Didn't find any free sources where you can get magnetic field data of places where observatories are there.

FqkaqTrXwAASmni.png

HYB
hyb-magnetic.png

ABG
alibag-magnetic.png

Another Tweet of this twitter user,
Hypersonic missiles leave a distinct magnetic anomaly with a feature I call "hypersonic spikes".

But the max length of NOTAM issued for 3-14 March is 330km only.

Last edited:

jai jaganath

Country flag
I can't find where he is getting stats from. Didn't find any free sources where you can get magnetic field data of places where observatories are there.

View attachment 195884

HYB

ABG

Another Tweet of this twitter user,
Hypersonic missiles leave a distinct magnetic anomaly with a feature I call "hypersonic spikes".

Also the max length of NOTAM issued for 3-14 March is 330km only.
Never knew hypersonic trajectory leaves magnetic anomaly
Do u have any piece to read about it

nixin

Never knew hypersonic trajectory leaves magnetic anomaly
Do u have any piece to read about it
I found few things only .,just searched normally.
USA is working on MagNav(Magnetic Navigation)using magnetic anomaly phenomenon.
When an aircraft is traveling at hypersonic speeds, there is a plasma sheath that surrounds the aircraft. This plasma sheath blocks electromagnetic waves , and is therefore responsible for a GPS blackout. GPS unavailability for hypersonic aircraft has prompted the research into the viability of alternate navigation systems for these aircraft. This paper seeks to explore the viability of Magnetic Navigation (MagNav) for hypersonic aircraft.

DumbPilot

Country flag

jai jaganath

Country flag
I believe that this is the phenomena:

Scroll down a bit to find the text.

View attachment 195891View attachment 195892

Which makes me believe that it is actually the air around the aircraft itself that radiates this magnetic interference, due to friction
Basically I thought submarines and other naval systems cause change in magnetic field so MAD is used
So I got to know even high speed missiles have this property

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Basically I thought submarines and other naval systems cause change in magnetic field so MAD is used
So I got to know even high speed missiles have this property
Submarine causes change because of their mass. When that huge mass of metal moves over the natural magnetic field of earth you get magnetic anomaly.

But in this case it's the speed or rather the air around it that showing magnetic anomaly because of speed

Chinmoy

Country flag
About solar hack incident response or army majors data including war plan's up for sale, which one?, anyway solar hack incident response not available on any public media it only shared with a Bangalore based MNC who is doing breach impact and DLP so I can't share that report here, regarding Indian Army war plans out there for selling I can may share the samples I obtained from threat actor in your DM
IA was different case.

Regarding Solar grp, we could discuss in DM.

THESIS THORON

Country flag

ARTICLE IS OF 2017

looks like we have reached target of 5 mach

1678191482240.png

read the highlighted text

Articles