DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
After the secular cowardice these morons have displayed... I have only this much to say

May this Aero India event be a complete failure/disaster... & this HLFT project never takeoff

Fuck secularism

Account suspend ho jaaye... I have a bigger life than this id

पार ना लगोगे श्री राम के बिना, राम ना मिलेंगे हनुमान के बिना।

Last edited:

fooLIam

After the secular cowardice these morons have displayed... I have only this much to say

May this Aero India event be a complete failure/disaster... & this HLFT project never takeoff

Fuck secularism

That aircraft is not coming anyways. In next aneroimdia iteration ,they will show different thing, rinse and repeat.

porky_kicker

Country flag

Fuck secularism

पार ना लगोगे श्री राम के बिना, राम ना मिलेंगे हनुमान के बिना।
Why it was removed is very obvious, only sickularists won't see it , they never see any truth anyways

No amount of cock and bull excuse gonna fly in it's defence

No one asked the assholes to put it , if you put it for an event , why remove it midway , who gave them the right to disrespect

HAL might as well remove Hindustan from their name

Vinaash Kaale Vipareet Buddhi

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Shant gadadhari, shant!

Seriously ?

Are you that naive ?

That Cock and bull story of " everyday is a different tail art " ?
Than where is the new tail art if so ? If it really was the plan than It should have been put the moment the older one was taken off

Our religious symbols are not someone's to play with

No offense bro , use your own intellect, don't be a blind follower of anyone, do not fall for excuses from anyone, including me

I leave it to your intellect, you call, your problem, you will live with it

Last edited:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
1676361730297.png

it's also annoying that these people are so careless in their handling that they are leaving out chemical stain (acetone ? turpentine ? benzene ? one of those paint and stain removers...) that's clearly visible like this on first ever promotional model of our so ambitious LIFT jet, 'blast from the past' design etc 😒

now not only whole world will see the removal of 'Maruti' but they'll also see a big bloat there :facepalm:

good good, serves them right

this is only politically correct HLFT-42 that is acceptable for them
Fo5hDbTaIAEpPOZ.png

i dare them to put this and later remove it and not face any consequences