DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

jai jaganath

Country flag
Forces have committed hundreds of lch and luh too
Yeah so imports have no chance
They aren't giving orders is their mischief along with govt inefficiency for not releasing funds
Once committed they can't import
Importantly when they have agreed on compromising their requirements although thode seem to be unrealistic but a positive approach

Lonewarrior

Country flag
As a kid I spent almost an year of my precious teenage perplexed by the thought of where exactly is Krrish 2!?
We had Koi... Mil Gaya then we had Krrish and out of nowhere came Krrish 3! One prominent conspiracy theory was that Koi... Mil Gaya was indeed Krrish, but then the question was if it was Krrish then why wasn't it named so? Moreover if it really had been the case then shouldn't Krrish be called Krrish 2?

After almost a decade I'm again going through the same depression. Post-traumatic stress disorder is at it's apex.
If this is Archer Next Generation, then where's the Archer of bygone era? Was he killed? Is he still missing in action? Or there's a much bigger conspiracy to obscure the legend in the dark of unknown

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
As a kid I spent almost an year of my precious teenage perplexed by the thought of where exactly is Krrish 2!?
We had Koi... Mil Gaya then we had Krrish and out of nowhere came Krrish 3! One prominent conspiracy theory was that Koi... Mil Gaya was indeed Krrish, but then the question was if it was Krrish then why wasn't it named so? Moreover if it really had been the case then shouldn't Krrish be called Krrish 2?

After almost a decade I'm again going through the same depression. Post-traumatic stress disorder is at it's apex.
If this is Archer Next Generation, then where's the Archer of bygone era? Was he killed? Is he still missing in action? Or there's a much bigger conspiracy to obscure the legend in the dark of unknown
archer will complete its weapon trials this year and air force will order some that's the only thing we know

DumbPilot

Country flag
Newly developed anti-ARM decoy by India makes it nearly impossible for enemy ARM missiles to strike Indian SAMs and radars.
View attachment 193445
This actually sounds like a really good idea if done unmanned. Completely mess up the enemy's order of battle collection, or even just for distraction. Do we know if an unmanned variant is in the works?

(Also if anyone here has knowledge about electronics - how does this vehicle emulate surface to air missile fire control radars? Does it actually broadcast a frequency in the same block as the SAM? Or some other technique - because I think there is no way that thing carries enough power to produce an output like the real one, just emulates it - I can be wrong in my assumption)

DumbPilot

Country flag
with HF-24 Marut coming back as base design of LIFT, i hope to see HF-73 also getting a revival as say, tactical strike aircraft like thing,

View attachment 193446

make this reality pls :pray:
View attachment 193447

our own Xian JH-7 like jet from HF-73 pls
kinda off topic but what the fuck. I had no idea we were coming up designs like these in the freaking 1970s of all things. Was the failure to procure an engine for this beast also a result of the politics between armed forces, the ministry and the developers?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Isn't the only UAV to go weapons trial is Rustom-H with Helina?

What the heck are these guys doing with nomenclatures.
Bro itne nam me to me bhi confused hu but from all the news in last few months archer is supposed to have weapons trials this year with like 2 atgms I think and hence there is archer ng but aap kitna sach hota he ye to bhagwan hi jane

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
kinda off topic but what the fuck. I had no idea we were coming up designs like these in the freaking 1970s of all things. Was the failure to procure an engine for this beast also a result of the politics between armed forces, the ministry and the developers?
go through these two threads, it has extensive talk on both HF-24 and HF-73

but to answer your question,
> one HF-24 crashed and it drew lots of criticism from everywhere, could've affected HF-73 progression
> one word, Jaguar happened and funding of HF-73 program was ended