DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Anandhu Krishna

I guess IAF is thinking of retiring the An-32 fleet with a mix of C-295s and this new MTA in the near future. We are having close to 105 An-32 and previously we planned on having ~45 MTA so the rest of numbers will be filled by C-295.

Though, I want C-390 to be selected as the MTA but yeah lets see what happens.
Koreans are developing something similar to C390 and UAE have possibly joined the project. If only.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Someone shove a boot up this guys assholes...utter waste of money

Bruh. They are troops comfort Limited guys and they are doing something related to their domain. Already you can get their trolley in Amazon. Just another money-making stream for them using their existing expertise.

But when OFB doing face mask then it is real shit.:brahmos:

skunk works

Country flag
well they have been planning for more than two decades, I mean LCA TD1 prolly had flight after.
What even is the option? C17 is not in production, A400 is smaller, IL76MD has sanctions trouble.

Honestly at this rate I world not be surprised if IAF reviews the Xian Y20.

flanker99

Country flag
Bruh. They are troops comfort Limited guys and they are doing something related to their domain. Already you can get their trolley in Amazon. Just another money-making stream for them using their existing expertise.

But when OFB doing face mask then it is real shit.:brahmos:
Stuff like this MUST be outsourced from private firms?...these guys should focus on making proper boots and accessories

AnantS

Country flag
What even is the option? C17 is not in production, A400 is smaller, IL76MD has sanctions trouble.

Honestly at this rate I world not be surprised if IAF reviews the Xian Y20.
Dude they had options ,plenty.. but we always refused to take up on time. MTA IL 276, C17's, c390 etc

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles