DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Gyyan

Country flag
DRDO is telling everybody, one of the reasons for which larger order of Arjun was being withheld is ready for testing now i.e 70 tonne transporter.
Sarcastic remark from drdo side "sir hm bana to dete hai par army order nahi karti" thik waise hi chala to sakte hai par hm chalaynge nahi.

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
DRDO is telling everybody, one of the reasons for which larger order of Arjun was being withheld is ready for testing now i.e 70 tonne transporter.
Than they should have carried a tank....but they carried WHAP..:shoot:

STORE

Saala whats the point of carrying whap on the truck where it can go by its own...they also shown arjun mark 1 tank..chal kya raha hai in the name of indigenenous weapons ke naame pe..🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I don't see the reason why 70 TON trailer is such big innovation break through tht they r parading it around, I thought we already had that. Arjun mk-1A will only come out of production in 2024 since they needed 30 months for manufacturing 5 of them and they still need a heavier trailer since it's more than 70 ton. And bmp 2 turret on whap looks disgusting and a stupid camo as well.

STORE

But Arjun Mk-1A is somewhere around 75 Tons, so now they need to invent a bigger trailer?

AnantS

Country flag
I don't see the reason why 70 TON trailer is such big innovation break through tht they r parading it around, I thought we already had that. Arjun mk-1A will only come out of production in 2024 since they needed 30 months for manufacturing 5 of them and they still need a heavier trailer since it's more than 70 ton. And bmp 2 turret on whap looks disgusting and a stupid camo as well.
They have Arjun in numbers to Parade on its own, There is only few Whaps, and prolly they could spare only one for Parade - so on Trailer.

STORE

They have Arjun in numbers to Parade on its own, There is only few Whaps, and prolly they could spare only one for Parade - so on Trailer.
It's such a bad image for Whap, it's his first debut in republic day and it's on a fukin trailer. They could have put anything up there ARRV or something.

AnantS

Country flag
It's such a bad image for Whap, it's his first debut in republic day and it's on a fukin trailer. They could have put anything up there ARRV or something.
oh what bad image... PR is not strong suite of PSU. DRDO be like: Arrey ek ke tel kharchein main do item dikh jayengi. If they had their will hey could also show two atags being towed in tow by same trailer. or bhi fantashtic rehtaa

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Instead of the old Mk-1 they could've paraded the Mk1A, and also the ARRV

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles