DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
These quadcopters are a commodity now. You buy OTS components like pixhawks, structural parts, motors etc. You integrate it into the spec you need.

The key is software. What kind of sensors it has, and what it can do with it, better still what many of them can do together and how the user controls it.

These drone startups are software companies in terms of value. Flying a quadcopter is not the intrinsic value here.
Problem is garuda is smelling more like scam nowdays softwares by Lockheed Martin kits imported to bc ye log khud karte kia he

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
I was arguing with an idiot on YouTube who wants to privatize DRDO and HAL🤣🤣
This mindless thinking privatization of everything rather than seeking a good mix will be the certain death of this country someday in future.

We all know how things are in America, a 20+trillion economy with not much population yet unable to solve basic problems. Corruption has been legalized, kind of as lobbying, politicians dance to th money of private cos.
I don't know but it makes me worry that India doesn't becomes the American society of today, atleast not the bad part ones. Though would definitely like to own a AR with me like Americans 😜

Sachinananda

Import Army has again proved that nobody on the earth can beat them in Imports...
Small nos also quoted in parliament
I think there is some 600 ugv tender damn sure it will go to gridbots or kalyani

Sachinananda

There's good reasons why LCH have not been cleared for Helina, nor NAMICA being produced. Timely last minute decision taken taking future battlefield in mind, as it needs to be deployed at Eastern Front as well.
So helina has been scrapped too
Then for how many more years will our Heli fleet remain toothless
Moreover thus is also delaying lch induction
If battle forced upon we will not have lch but they will definitely have z-10

Sachinananda

There's good reasons why LCH have not been cleared for Helina, nor NAMICA being produced. Timely last minute decision taken taking future battlefield in mind, as it needs to be deployed at Eastern Front as well.
And moreover sirji how much delay will it cause in induction of lch
As army won't accept without atgm
But sirji namica is being produced it seems in latest update

NeXoft007

Country flag
So helina has been scrapped too
Then for how many more years will our Heli fleet remain toothless
Moreover thus is also delaying lch induction
If battle forced upon we will not have lch but they will definitely have z-10
You can already see VSHORADS, Pralay being clearer by DAC. Nag Mk. 2 will be cleared by DAC too on an urgent basis.

Articles