DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Fulcrum 007

Country flag
I could say for sure the DoP figure of FSAPDS mk-2 lies between 500mm-575mm. I can't post the pictures due to some reason.

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Yeah, don't forget to add bigger boobies and bigger asses.

As I said, you are fucking clules, old man. Better get back to that cherished Abingdon school of yours.

That was just a satirical piece by TheScottishKoala, you absolute mong!!

Better than cheerleading for an overweight ugly heap of scrap metal you call Arjun.
Ok that's enough now stop ranting, clearly a good discussion is not in your conduct, calling names is all you can do to justify yourslef.
1667232935685.png

Blood+

Country flag
Ya allahhh reham , reham kar
Afwaj e hindustan ke haumare sherdil jaanabaz jawano par rehm kar kyuki unke afsar to nai kar rahe hai .
Arey bhai, Arjuns ka bhi yehi haal hoga!! Don't forget, the major portion of the main gun ammo is still stored inside unprotected racks in the front hull, by the driver's side!!
Here, take a look -

So in the end, Arjuns too will end up like this -

Don't be fooled by these ill-informed emotional chipmunks around here.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Arey bhai, Arjuns ka bhi yehi haal hoga!! Don't forget, the major portion of the main gun ammo is still stored inside unprotected racks in the front hull, by the driver's side!!
Here, take a look -

Tab tanks rakhne kyu hai , jab sab ki ye haal hona hai ji
Waste of money ,lagraha ab to

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Arey nehi yaar, Abrams ki design ko copy karna chahie tha. At least turret aise eject nehi hota.
40 saal laga diye,unko ye baat nai pata lagi?
Leapord se itna bhi kya Pyaar Hai
Turret leopard jaise. Gun challenger wali
Machine gun Russian , engine german hain .
Subsystems Israeli honge ya french kek

Aniruddha Mulay

Here, take a look -

This is no longer a problem with the Arjun Mk1A which has CABIS and Blowout panels
93829011_677474626338587_5434794304314802176_n.jpg

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Ok that's enough now stop ranting, clearly a good discussion is not in your conduct, calling names is all you can do to justify yourslef.View attachment 179711
Shut up, you moron. Ja mu dhoke aa pahele.
Ok, lets stop here gentlemen. How about you both forget that argument and tell me your take on this new Armata concept of unprotected turret and a separate armoured crew compartment. Should we go down that route in the FMBT/NGMBT/FRCV/<whatever replaces the T-72>?

This is no longer a problem with the Arjun Mk1A which has CABIS and Blowout panels
View attachment 179713
Those are in the turret bustle. He is showing you the hull storage where you do not and can not have blowout panels.

Blood+

Country flag
40 saal laga diye,unko ye baat nai pata lagi?
Leapord se itna bhi kya Pyaar Hai
Turret leopard jaise. Gun challenger wali
Machine gun Russian , engine german hain .
Subsystems Israeli honge ya french kek
Ask our esteemed UPSC wala army gernails and the hotshot IITian 'scientists' of DRDO. Heck, I consider myself to be less than a moron and even I could have come up with a better design than these chutiyas, no joke.

Aniruddha Mulay

Arey nehi yaar, Abrams ki design ko copy karna chahie tha. At least turret aise eject nehi hota. or agar tank destroy bhi ho gaya, to phir bhi crew ke bach jane ki zyada chances rahega.
vddw6hxqnkh61.png

This is an earlier prototype of the Arjun tank which does not seem to have the alleged gunner sight problem which you had mentioned.
Care to explain what was it rejected?

Blood+

Country flag
View attachment 179713
Yeah, but unless you want our tankers to go in combat with just 10 rounds of ammo in the ready racks, it won't do you any good. Remember, even the Leopard 2A4s had blow out panels in the bustle racks from their inception yet their turrets got blown off, why do you think that is?? The hull stowage is still unprotected, same in the Arjun MkIA.

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
Ask our esteemed UPSC wala army gernails and the hotshot IITian 'scientists' of DRDO. Heck, I consider myself to be less than a moron and even I could have come up with a better design than these chutiyas, no joke.
Arre itna brutal sach nhi bolo yaar genrail sahabs hi toh hai saare,bina war ya casualties ke reality check mila hai kabhi inhe,kasmir hi dekh lo,aaj tak dil hi jeeta jaa raha hai,aur boost bhi karna mightiest supernatural ka....

Blood+

Country flag
View attachment 179715
This is an earlier prototype of the Arjun tank which does not seem to have the alleged gunner sight problem which you had mentioned.
Care to explain what was it rejected?
I raised this exact same question almost a decade ago and I still haven't gotten the answer. Heck, even Damian and Militarysta had been racking their braines to come up with an answer but in the end, they gave up as well.

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Oye hoye hoye oye, ruko
Ye ammo the ones in the pics are these 120 mm ones ya fir 105 mm ones ?

Articles