SUPERPOWER

Country flag

So Iran proves its Mettal....
We are still doing research on Rustom....🥴🥴🥴

Aniruddha Mulay

Country flag

LoL, Shahed-136 is a loitering munition while Rustom/Tapas is a MALE drone.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
LoL, Shahed-136 is a loitering munition while Rustom/Tapas is a MALE drone.
Shahed is similar to Harop (less sophisticated). If something like that would have been given to our military, they would have compared it to all the options available in market, found it wanting, then rejected it since it didn't match up to Israeli and American loitering munitions.

Sometimes I feel us having good relations with west and Russia (thus having option to buy from both), has done more harm to our military industrial complex.

Iran didn't have option, so they knew they can't build fighter jets or naval fleet, hence they concentrated on drones and standoff missiles (specially cruise missiles) and built a lot of them.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Shahed is similar to Harop (less sophisticated). If something like that would have been given to our military, they would have compared it to all the options available in market, found it wanting, then rejected it since it didn't match up to Israeli and American loitering munitions.

Sometimes I feel us having good relations with west and Russia (thus having option to buy from both), has done more harm to our military industrial complex.

Iran didn't have option, so they knew they can't build fighter jets or naval fleet, hence they concentrated on drones and standoff missiles (specially cruise missiles) and built a lot of them.
If i were defense minister. I would have ordered this thing in good numbers .
Look they even reverse engineerd spike missile .
While we ?
We will take 2 more years to roll out a prototype , and 10 more years of trials before our import army order 200 missiles with 20 launchers while ordering 10000 spike missiles

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Indeed , they no how to get things done quickly.

Aniruddha Mulay

Country flag
If i were defense minister. I would have ordered this thing in good numbers .
Look they even reverse engineerd spike missile .
While we ?
We will take 2 more years to roll out a prototype , and 10 more years of trials before our import army order 200 missiles with 20 launchers while ordering 10000 spike missiles
Why do you want to reverse engineer a missile which failed desert trials??

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Northern command always seem to get the new stuff first, just add some magnifying sights for rifles, comm equipments and basic night fight capability and standardise the kit all across IA.
Balaclava look inspired from Russians?
bhai can any one confirm presence of iron sight on those sigs? I guess they are missing them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles