DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
So, IA has released a requirement for some 1200 infantry mobility vehicle in 4*4 config -Check IA site rfi section for more details.
If you see the reqmts, it's very much clear that it is very similiar in concept to the chinese dongfeng mengshi series vehicles, can fit 9man squad+driver - that is their high mobility brigades. See the video (note that the rcws is a literal jugaad and i doubt it has a thermal imager or a night vision and using the same vehicle 6*6 variant for various roles for reduced logistical burden)

Though going be reqmt of 10man squad+driver+co driver/gunner, in the vehicle and the curb weight of 14 tons, it is more in line with the typhoon k MRAP Kamaz 53949 which offers significantly better protection than the chinese ones but also around twice the weight of chinese vehicles.

Let's see which kind of vehicle would IA prefer, lighter but cheaper or heavier but better protected.
I hope this IA reqmt is for complete armoured motorization of some brigades rather than some measly distribution among gigantic IA battalion numbers.
Hopefully this won't end up like our rifle saga and would end up like successful order of 1300 Mahindra LSV.

Interestingly we have an unlikely player already ready with its product, although would require some changes to firing port positions and mine protection standard, from BEML Gaur mk2. Private cos better up their game if they want to win. BEML Gaur looks no slouch.
1652377332470.png

1652377359123.png

Anandhu Krishna

So, IA has released a requirement for some 1200 infantry mobility vehicle in 4*4 config -Check IA site rfi section for more details.
If you see the reqmts, it's very much clear that it is very similiar in concept to the chinese dongfeng mengshi series vehicles, can fit 9man squad+driver - that is their high mobility brigades. See the video (note that the rcws is a literal jugaad and i doubt it has a thermal imager or a night vision and using the same vehicle 6*6 variant for various roles for reduced logistical burden)

Though going be reqmt of 10man squad+driver+co driver/gunner, in the vehicle and the curb weight of 14 tons, it is more in line with the typhoon k MRAP Kamaz 53949 which offers significantly better protection than the chinese ones but also around twice the weight of chinese vehicles.

Let's see which kind of vehicle would IA prefer, lighter but cheaper or heavier but better protected.
I hope this IA reqmt is for complete armoured motorization of some brigades rather than some measly distribution among gigantic IA battalion numbers.
Hopefully this won't end up like our rifle saga and would end up like successful order of 1300 Mahindra LSV.

Interestingly we have an unlikely player already ready with its product, although would require some changes to firing port positions and mine protection standard, from BEML Gaur mk2. Private cos better up their game if they want to win. BEML Gaur looks no slouch.
View attachment 155423
View attachment 155425

Like the Russians or the US

4216831-1587666398-980x610.jpg
xizcbhoy2v811.jpg

Chinmoy

Country flag

View attachment 155423
View attachment 155425
That's a rude awakening for Baba.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
More Philippine chicks:drool::drool::drool::brahmos::brahmos:
Lolz current philipines president is pro china and see the sponsors saab and lockheed martin whereare the russians isnt this sham or did we indigenize brahmos or we bought brahmos company 100 stake

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles