DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

RocketMan

Country flag
The M777 was hurriedly acquired inspite of that incident, whereas single barrel burst incident of the ATAGS meant it was put through anotger round of infinite trials.
ATHOS 2052 is such an excellent platform that even the Israeli Army has not inducted it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Bharat Forge is the world leader when it comes to forging, no one even comes close to them.
ATAGS price is for the intial 150 batch, mass produced will be significantly cheaper.
Moreover, ATAGS is the only gun in the world which can fire Zone 7 ammunition.
BFL acquired the knowhow and knowwhy of building an artillery gun using the GC-45 as baseline, plus, the Bharat 45 is way more modern compared to GC-45.
UN Armed forces only lust upon FOREN maal . Desi even if 1000x better is languishing in moon , mars , intergalactic trials !

Bhaubai

Country flag
The M777 was hurriedly acquired inspite of that incident, whereas single barrel burst incident of the ATAGS meant it was put through anotger round of infinite trials.
ATHOS 2052 is such an excellent platform that even the Israeli Army has not inducted it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Bharat Forge is the world leader when it comes to forging, no one even comes close to them.
ATAGS price is for the intial 150 batch, mass produced will be significantly cheaper.
Moreover, ATAGS is the only gun in the world which can fire Zone 7 ammunition.
BFL acquired the knowhow and knowwhy of building an artillery gun using the GC-45 as baseline, plus, the Bharat 45 is way more modern compared to GC-45.
Meanwhile superior M777

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
What is this for I wonder.. it would be a great weapon if some one was fighting a defensive war in Indonesia or the Philippines or kutch for that matter 🤔
Drop these in large number from mothership auv on coast of Karachi and see the kaboom from home.

Tuco

Country flag
If the numbers are correct (13km lock-on for 5m2), then it is not adequate. AMRAAMs (C-version) has lock on range of 25km for fighter sized target (~5m2).
I would like to believe that specifications were of initial versions.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I think it says entire super sukhoi upgrade has been shelved
They didn't mention Russian or indigenous ones
All I understood super sukhoi is on backburner i.e iaf won't upgrade su-30 mki and it's off the table
bruh, just think before you write.

iaf has insanely big su30 fleet and our economy is not big which can allow us to replace fleet of su 30 with 5th gen or even 4.5 gen rafale :dude:.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
I think it says entire super sukhoi upgrade has been shelved
They didn't mention Russian or indigenous ones
All I understood super sukhoi is on backburner i.e iaf won't upgrade su-30 mki and it's off the table
Russkies wanted to sell us Irbis-E radars and Khibiny ECM modules. While we were only interested in the AL-41 engines.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles