DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Chinmoy

Country flag
I have a question if someone can please answer. In this image Rudram 2 warhead penetration capacity is given at speed of 300m/s and that of Rudram 3 is given at 350m/s to 550 m/s. From this can we infer that max. speed of Rudram 2 missile will be 300m/s i.e. close to Mach 1 and that of Rudram 3 will be 550m/s i.e. Mach 1.6????

View attachment 151636
No, that is the minimum speed at which test has been carried out.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Ultimately that only is going to happen....The overpromising DRDO will take more time to develop Dry Kaveri and ultimately government will be left with no option except to buy Phoren maaal and atlast we will end up in wasting time and money. DRDO labs should invent Proactive Tablets whole India is lacking that...
All this would've never happened if we had HATF
Dry kaveri is now will be delayed so will be the ff of ghatak due to Ukraine-Russia conflict

Chinmoy

Country flag
With respect to isreali iron beam news .. India developing something similar . It was in news last year . DURGA II (Directionally Unrestricted Ray-Gun Array) . A 100-kilowatt, lightweight directed-energy system . DURGA II is to be integrated with land-, sea- and air-based platforms

India is not developing, but developed similar system. We are just uprating the power output now. DURGA is as old as KALI.

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
I have a Doubt ..Yesterday only they have realeased the GAD for RudramM3 suddenly and same yesterday there was a test of Brahmos from SU 30 and same yesterday there was also a test of brahmos from ship which they have released the video but they havent released any video of brahmos firing from SU 30...

KYA MERA SHAQ..... :confused1:

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
I have a Doubt ..Yesterday only they have realeased the GAD for RudramM3 suddenly and same yesterday there was a test of Brahmos from SU 30 and same yesterday there was also a test of brahmos from ship which they have released the video but they havent released any video of brahmos firing from SU 30...

May be 69D chess by our Armed forces Chiefs :scared2:

THESIS THORON

Country flag

rudram 3 is A TO G mijjile.

Bruhmos is surface to surface mijjile

ShukantC

Country flag
Its not an AAM, but an ASM.
Cant it be a very long range anti awacs missile, like fire it in the general location and the anti radiation seeker of the missile locks in on the awacs radar????

Just guessing but probably can be one of the functions.....

Articles