DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

SGOperative

Country flag
Here’s your “self reliance”, I fully sympathise with Army importing stuff because these subhuman whore-tier coomers in sarkari companies are the biggest enemies this state has ever produced. Here’s the BP jacket which was unable to stop a round and costed the life of our jawan in yesterday’s encounter.
View attachment 151292
You know what the worst part is? B/w the scuffle of Govt and Armed Forces it will be the common soldier to pay the price. They have to use Unit Made Plate Carriers not even proper plate carriers.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Here’s your “self reliance”, I fully sympathise with Army importing stuff because these subhuman whore-tier coomers in sarkari companies are the biggest enemies this state has ever produced. Here’s the BP jacket which was unable to stop a round and costed the life of our jawan in yesterday’s encounter.
View attachment 151292
which part is the plate in this?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
View attachment 151292
I keep saying the same thing, OFB produced junk is worse than Abdul’s puncture shop products. No wonder army is shy to suddenly jump into desi-category.

But then I am branded as Chandigarh lobby and taking lapdances from Natashas.
Bc shoes and clothes khareedne jao toh Addidas and Gucchi, but if Army does the same to save their fucking lives they are corrupt.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I keep saying the same thing, OFB produced junk is worse than Abdul’s puncture shop products. No wonder army is shy to suddenly jump into desi-category.
ex-Special Forces operator Deepak Iyer said in a podcast that his OFB mag pouch broke out during a live op and he was carrying his mags and his PC like a mother carries her child and that was around 20 years ago.

TopWatcher

Country flag
View attachment 151292
Here I m talking about involvement of pvt companies

SGOperative

Country flag

gajapati

Country flag
Last year Army had a requirement of 50k bullet proof jacket which can withstand steel core bullets and 7.62 mm armour piercing rifle ammunition .. Terrorist have been using this chinese steel core bullet for a long time . Old bpj is of no use .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
View attachment 151292
Nothing much can be done against armor piercing rounds. Jehadis have been getting those since 2018.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
To be honest, even the 42 tonne T-72 CIA's that we have in service, would struggle with 600 mm APFSDS protection.
And Army is expecting such parameters for a 25 tonne light tank, which will also sport ERA and APS, is an absurd proposition.
It's their way of telling us to develop Energy Shielding.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles