DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Does DRDO meet 1 single deadline ?
Does armed forces ever see timely conclusion to their foreign rfp tender buy?? except measly emergency purchases. Drdo made Atags and user trials also happened in the same time frame when IA wasn't able to even pick a winner for towed artillery. Now since a local option is available, athos come in and also comes the famous weight argument like seriously these guys think a mere 3 tons of extra weight over 15 base tons is gonna make mobility any harder when Atags has already proven by completing mobility trials.

Last edited:

vishnugupt

Country flag
I asked you for an example from your country.
>> That's why I am talking about DRDO.
To which I replied that any research and development projects are bound to face some sort of delay so DRDO is not an exception.

Perhaps your Supa-Dupa country don't have such issues. They might be always be on time.

F-35 got delayed due to complexity of the Project but if same happened in 3rd world countries then it's called Incompetence.

Tuco

Country flag
Actually General saab deceiving us again.

General saab is now firing a salvo with parallel to Government tone...

After failed attempt of ATHOS now General saab is looking for CDS office.
I wouldn't talk so loosely about our Army chief, all of us have disappointments with regards to modernization of our forces there may be many factors about which we may not come to no at all. Every organization will have a few corrupt ones, he may not be so. Publicly we shouldn't be dissing our General.