DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Chinmoy

Country flag
Soon provisions will come out to give contract first, manufacture it, deliver it, pay later options.
To get contract too, there are some points one have to consider before hand. For example, I am making a car and using Michelin tyre in it. So while submitting my bid, I'd have to provide beforehand the work around of Michelin tyre. If I am partnering with MRF for that, MRF would have to certify that they would be able to provide tyre with same specification.
The reason why we see tests, but virtually little to no order for private player. For prototype building, we could use parts from foreign vendors, but when it comes to production, the value of the system component wise should be more then 80%.

NeXoft007

Country flag
To get contract too, there are some points one have to consider before hand. For example, I am making a car and using Michelin tyre in it. So while submitting my bid, I'd have to provide beforehand the work around of Michelin tyre. If I am partnering with MRF for that, MRF would have to certify that they would be able to provide tyre with same specification.
The reason why we see tests, but virtually little to no order for private player. For prototype building, we could use parts from foreign vendors, but when it comes to production, the value of the system component wise should be more then 80%.
It's possible, if the banks are involved, in financing the lead assembler. End user can pay the money to the banks within a year or two.

Chinmoy

Country flag
It's possible, if the banks are involved, in financing the lead assembler. End user can pay the money to the banks within a year or two.
What you are saying is not going to happen. Bank would be more then happy to get involved, but the assembler or producer would be in loss.
Moreover for bank too there is a financial risk involved and they too would not agree to this settlement in practical world.