DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Shameful comment wishing normal brits death is childish and petty
I am Childish and Petty
But I don't want them to Die
Their country is slowly getting taken over by you-know-who
I just want to see a Sharia Revolution in Brit's land after they reach a huge chunk of their population

Varoon2

Country flag
Spare some thoughts for the millions of "normal" us who died painful and slow deaths during British rule. Dharma says karma transcends time & dues must be paid still , unlike abrahamics who think you asked forgiveness f
Right, and let's not forget the partition violence. There was even some British cunning and perfidy there( and I'm not referring to the politics that resulted in the actual partition, for which there was of course a British hand) If you read the British accounts of that violence, they all favour the Moslems and Pakistan, in the sense that the Moslems are shown to be suffering more than the Hindus( or Sikhs). The violence Moslems indulge in is almost all retaliatory and reactive, whereas the Hindus and Sikhs(particularly the latter) are highly organised, systematic, and more voluminous in their killings. There are more ground level reports of non-Moslem violence, and more British firing on such perpetrators, than on Moslem. Also, India is accused of covering up such violence, the corollary being that Pakistan is being open and honest about violence in their territory- and of course such violence is considerably less to begin with. In Punjab, the violence that began by Moslem organised mobs in Rawalpindi is downplayed and/or even linked to the Calcutta violence in 1946- for which again, Moslems suffered more. Rawalpindi, which started the whole Punjab bloodbath, was particularly horrific, with 3000-5000 non-Moslem deaths in the span of a few days. Barely any action by the British there against the Moslem killers.

Ian Morrison( the Times of London reporter in India in 1947) , Penderel Moon, Ian Stephens (the Statesman, Calcutta) , H.V Hodgson, C. Auchinlek, L.F Rushbrook Williams, Leonard Mosley, Percy Howard.. are some of the motivated, one sided commenters on the 1947 violence.

Perfidious slimeballs, those Brits in India. You can see why someone would wish real suffering visited on them.

Last edited:

VengefulFeather

Country flag
I wish to see the day when the last Brit dies a very painful ,slow and agonising death
Dear Sir/Moderators of the DFI,
I've been lurking on the forum for a long time and enjoy the technical discussions, but I feel it's time to warn the mods and members that the forum is taking a wrong turn and the quality of the discussion is deteriorating, with stupid rhetorics, shallow remarks, and emotional outbursts degrading the quality of every thread.

Comments like this are not appropriate, and I understand that there are legitimate concerns, but the way the rhetoric on the forum has escalated in recent time, it has reduced the discussion to a PDF level. Yes, there have been mistakes in the past, but what you are saying will not change that, and it reflects poorly on the forum, as well as being a immoral remark.

You are responsible members; this is not a social media platform where any type of comment or remark should be tolerated. Members should use some restraint; if you disagree with someone, there are alternative ways to express yourself without using filthy language or wishing death on them.

I implore you, mods, to enhance your moderating and make it rule-based for the sake of the forum's and members' sanity. Allow such remarks to be made regardless of who they are directed at if you want quality to be maintained. Please keep memes to the appropriate thread. You must step in and help.

Members, please keep your emotional outbursts in check and don't wish someone something you wouldn't want to go through yourself. Be technical, logical, and objective while exercising restraint. You may feel good after saying such phrases, but the consequences are unpleasant, and it doesn't help the topic in any case. Remember that you are not fighting a battle here; you are here to talk and debate, even with those with whom you disagree. Please refrain from behaving in a trollish manner.

Please self reflect dear members, don't get carried away. I don't have anything technical to add, but I care, which is why I'd like to suggest that perhaps it's time that you all take this into consideration. Thank you very much.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
I've been lurking on the forum for a long time and enjoy the technical discussions, but I feel it's time to warn the mods and members that the forum is taking a wrong turn and the quality of the discussion is deteriorating, with stupid rhetorics, shallow remarks, and emotional outbursts degrading the quality of every thread.

Comments like this are not appropriate, and I understand that there are legitimate concerns, but the way the rhetoric on the forum has escalated in recent time, it has reduced the discussion to a PDF level. Yes, there have been mistakes in the past, but what you are saying will not change that, and it reflects poorly on the forum, as well as being a immoral remark.

You are responsible members; this is not a social media platform where any type of comment or remark should be tolerated. Members should use some restraint; if you disagree with someone, there are alternative ways to express yourself without using filthy language or wishing death on them.

I implore you, mods, to enhance your moderating and make it rule-based for the sake of the forum's and members' sanity. Allow such remarks to be made regardless of who they are directed at if you want quality to be maintained. Please keep memes to the appropriate thread. You must step in and help.

Members, please keep your emotional outbursts in check and don't wish someone something you wouldn't want to go through yourself. Be technical, logical, and objective while exercising restraint. You may feel good after saying such phrases, but the consequences are unpleasant, and it doesn't help the topic in any case. Remember that you are not fighting a battle here; you are here to talk and debate, even with those with whom you disagree. Please refrain from behaving in a trollish manner.

Please self reflect dear members, don't get carried away. I don't have anything technical to add, but I care, which is why I'd like to suggest that perhaps it's time that you all take this into consideration. Thank you very much.
report the posts you have an issue with.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

I agree

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Ya'll Nibbiars I have given this up can't expect from the DFI memebers.

I am tired no one listen to me and other mods are just busy to clean up.

Tang

Country flag
Must visit site

Check the 'Awarded' section.

Fuel System-Temperature Transducer For Aircraft Applications
Project Awarded To Tejase Aerosense Private Limited

Auxiliary Pressure Reducing & Shut Off Valve (APRSOV) For Aircraft Application
Project Awarded To Skyroot Aerospace Private Limited(Company by former ISRO scientists)

Fuel Probe For Aircraft Application
Project Awarded To SBEM Pvt Ltd

Development Of 3 Concentric Rings For Aero Engine For Special Application

At least 16 projects are already awarded and more in the pipeline.
This is real Make in India.

flanker99

Country flag
This is more like a civilian project for datarelaying etc
Can be done by scaled down infinity...i think its time govt does some restructuring to our public sector design bureaus.
Our resources are limited cant be wasted on duplicate projects

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

please keep your stupid 'concerns' to yourself.

our enemies are meant to suffer and be annihilated,no change in that part of the plan.how it happens,that can and should be discussed.