DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Cooling system , non fab components , power supply units , interface
X doubt Power Supply Units

Also some people might think I am shitting on the capability of IISc. I am not. IISc is a world class research institution and their research is mostly funded by GoI/DST/MeitY.

I you go through research published in any engineering field by say ETH/Cam/TUM/KTH/Tsinghua you will see their work being funded by and supported by a tech giant from their own country. That would mean Indian conglomerates like Tata, Maruti, Mahindra, Bajaj, Godrej, L&T actually investing in core research and not importing designs from Taiwan/China and assembling shit in India.

Although I see this guy investing in our universities, but (no offense) the work they are doing compared to current state-of-art is like comparing Mig-21 with F-22.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Also some people might think I am shitting on the capability of IISc. I am not. IISc is a world class research institution and their research is mostly funded by GoI/DST/MeitY.

I you go through research published in any engineering field by say ETH/Cam/TUM/KTH/Tsinghua you will see their work being funded by and supported by a tech giant from their own country. That would mean Indian conglomerates like Tata, Maruti, Mahindra, Bajaj, Godrej, L&T actually investing in core research and not importing designs from Taiwan/China and assembling shit in India.

Although I see this guy investing in our universities, but (no offense) the work they are doing compared to current state-of-art is like comparing Mig-21 with F-22.
Which guy ?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Ya'll Nibbiars don't includes Suzuki in this and kabhi per raha phir se is desh mein dekha to phir tera.

download (4).jpeg

Tridev123

Country flag
US is no saint, nor even the best in everything ever. But unlike us, they are not bitten by the indigenous & morality bug. They will beg borrow steal whatever it takes to get the job done. They have poached talent famously over the last many decades for nuclear bombs, jet engines & very lately for HGVs (imagine stealing from the Chinese!):

What's more, every time they steal they will bill it as a victory for freedom and liberal values of the West. The world will applaud- such is the power of their narrative.
Yes, the Americans are certainly quite unscrupulous in trying to maintain their supremacy. Like an giant octopus having its tentacles in all parts of the world. Ensuring that no credible challenger arises anywhere. Balkanising countries in the name of liberty and freedom. Certain circles in the US elite harboured dreams of balkanising India along language lines. In the past. So there are some crazy extremists in the Pentagon and the far right wing white racist segments of the administration who look down on countries like India. The evangelical religious extremists in both the US and parts of Europe believe that Hinduism is a a pagan and degenerate religion and poor Indians (Hindus) must be given salvation by converting to Christianity.

The truth is that the US has benefited immensely from the global brain drain. The best talents from all over the world immigrate to the US. There are no two opinions about this.

There is a very systematic campaign presently being undertaken to organise mass conversions in all parts of India. Many would have noticed an exponential increase in new churches being built in the country. Foreign money is flowing in like water to advance the agenda. Special attention is being paid to the Southern states.

Having made all these statements, I wish to make some clarifications.
Christianity is a religion of peace and development but many people and organisations have hijacked the narrative to carry out an largely political agenda. Trying to change the demographic profile of countries. By using all means including money. Certainly not the path advocated by the original followers of Christianity.

I agree that the West especially the US has a stranglehold on the global media. It propagates an global view espoused by Washington. Many times an one sided narrative. The US and its media organisations exercise significant influence on national media outlets in almost all countries. An example. The Hindu newspaper in India follows an pro US and pro Christian stand most of the time. They are probably the first to highlight alleged atrocities on Christian and Muslim minorities. Probably they are the beneficiary of investment coming from the US. So probably returning the favour.

The fully indigenous Hindu origin Karnatic music is sought to be used to propagate Christianity. Christian prayer songs are being composed based on Karnatic music ragas. An attempt to confuse the public and appeal to Hindus. Usurping Hindu culture. Getting new converts.

Nobody is against Christianity. It is these organised attempts to try and mass convert indigenous religious denominations that are offensive and which must be resisted.

To put things in perspective, the majority of Americans do not want to forcefully convert Indians or get India balkanised. The founding fathers of the US dream like Abraham Lincoln were Liberal, Democratic and Secular. The US population has welcomed immigrants and not sought to forcefully change their religion or culture.

It is only a minority of extreme right wing people who unfortunately are quite influential in the administration who try to ensure Pax Americana in the rest of the world. Irrespective of the costs. All means justified.

India will never pose a threat to the US because our shared interests are numerous.
But the US has to respect our independence and autonomy. Accept India as an overwhelming Hindu majority country whose citizens need not be made to convert.
Respect the Hindu religion and stop all organised attempts to change our demographic profile. We don't aim to turn the US into a Hindu majority nation. Hinduism is probably the most Liberal and Peace loving religion in the world along with Buddhism.

Anyway this is not an attempt to generate anti Americanism. We respect Americans for their contribution to Democracy and their penchant for innovation. A truly benign United States will find more friends everywhere.

MonaLazy

We can buy some Boeing 787-9s with 14010 km range- it offers a huge range and fuel efficiency being the latest tech from the giant powerhouse of Boeing & GE, convert that for very long-range MPA role with our own sensors with OEM support. Like Netra on Embraer ERJ-145.

The platform of choice is the A330, after the first few Netra Mk2 based on platforms transferred from AI.

AWACS(I) on A330?
No, we are first going to see Netra Mk2 on the existing planes that have been leased from AI, and then we are going to see this on the A330- but a larger deal will have to be worked out for IFR, AWACS & MRO for A330s before we see movement towards that. The ground-based testing for equipment that goes into A330 AWACS has been underway for a few years now already.

Ajax01

Country flag
A low-profile consolidated metastructure for multispectral signature management
by IIT K Guys

This work pertains to the design, numerical investigation, and experimental demonstration of an optically transparent, lightweight, and conformable metastructure that exhibits multispectral signature management capabilities despite its extremely low-profile configuration. In comparison to the existing hierarchical approaches of designing multispectral stealth solutions, attention has been paid to accommodate the conflicting requirements of radar and infrared (IR) stealth using a single metasurface layer configuration, which required a few constraints to be incorporated during the design stage to ensure compatibility. This methodology promulgates the desired multispectral response with minimal manufacturing footprint and facilitates an efficient integration with the other existing countermeasure platforms. The resulting design exhibits a polarization-insensitive and incident angle stable broadband microwave absorption with at least 90% absorption ranging from 8.2 to 18.4 GHz. Concomitantly it also exhibits an averaged IR emissivity of 0.46 in the 8–14 µm long-wave IR regime, along with high optical transparency (71% transmission at 632.8 nm). Notably, the total thickness of the metastructure stands at 0.10
${{{\boldsymbol{\lambda }}}_{\mathbf{L}}}$
(
${{{\boldsymbol{\lambda }}}_{\mathbf{L}}}$
corresponds to the wavelength at lowest frequency). The metastructure has been fabricated with indium tin oxide coated polyethylene terephthalate sheets, on which the frequency selective pattern is machined using Excimer laser micromachining, and the performances are verified experimentally. Furthermore, a hybrid theoretical model has been developed that not only provides crucial insights into the operation of metastructure but also presents a methodical semi-analytical approach to design.

no smoking

Country flag
Yet another piece of chinese nonsense. India gets enough media attention; the issue is that India does not get involved in state sponsored intellectual property theft unlike chongs. Murica's anger is beacuse of cases like these,

Indian judicial system tends to favour larger public welfare over IP rights.

While chongs do this,

This,

This,

This,

Just to clarify, I don't really care if you guys steal stuff from the west; it is their fault for getting in bed with CCPfags for a few easy bucks. But at least do not dilute it; ffs! Grow a pair .....
That is great excuse - greater public welfare.
Every thief get their own excuse. The result is the same.
India government may not involve in these activities, but it is India's government law protecting those "private" thieves from being punished.