DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
My point is simple
Too much democracy shouldn't exist in this country,we are not even talking about authoritarianism here
I compared one extreme to another and of which I would prefer. Though you can have your opinion and i can have mine.

not so dravidian

Country flag
Y'all hehhehee...

View attachment 135176
Wolfpack tweeted

Massive increase in capital budget of the strategic Dept. of Atomic Energy-DAE (+44.6%)!!
Kek no wonder nuclear scientists came out of their dungeon last year. This is really great. Seems like they have pulled some strings.

Hopefully all the pending prototype projects such as AHWR, CHTR are sanctioned.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Am I reading this correctly, capital outlay for airforce> navy > army :confused1:

Has this ever happened before ?
So, my analysis and prediction about the defense budget -

Army :-
  • Land:- Double-increase in previously allocated year budget, we will see more improvements, like guns, uniform, and cold-weather clothing.
  • Aircraft and Aeroengines: - Decrease in the budget, any major orders (LCH, LUH) is unlikely.
Air Force :-
  • Construction Works :- Slight increase from the previous year. Improvement of airbases and HAS is likely to continue.
  • Aircrafts and Aeroengines :- Around 40% decrease. Any order for Rafale is unlikely (really unfortunate).
Navy :-
  • Aircrafts and Aeroengines :- Nearly same as the previous year, no order for Rafale/F-18?
  • Naval Fleet :- Nearly double increase, great news ! We might be looking at orders for LHDs or Submarines.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, I don't see any big purchases going through, except for the Navy. Might get some limited-number local purchases like more armored vehicles for Army.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
So, my analysis and prediction about the defense budget -

Army :-
  • Land:- Double-increase in previously allocated year budget, we will see more improvements, like guns, uniform, and cold-weather clothing.
  • Aircraft and Aeroengines: - Decrease in the budget, any major orders (LCH, LUH) is unlikely.
Air Force :-
  • Construction Works :- Slight increase from the previous year. Improvement of airbases and HAS is likely to continue.
  • Aircrafts and Aeroengines :- Around 40% decrease. Any order for Rafale is unlikely (really unfortunate).
Navy :-
  • Aircrafts and Aeroengines :- Nearly same as the previous year, no order for Rafale/F-18?
  • Naval Fleet :- Nearly double increase, great news ! We might be looking at orders for LHDs or Submarines.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, I don't see any big purchases going through, except for the Navy. Might get some limited-number local purchases like more armored vehicles for Army.
You r comparing the allocated budget vs spent budget

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Its generally Army > AirForce > Navy
Why does Indian Navy have the Lowest Budget out of all the Other 3 services? Why does Army always get Highest budget and Airforce Second Highest?

Is it because Army has more exposure to the Conflict area compared to the other 3 services? because in a Full-scale War it will be Army whose assets will be mostly allocated to Fight the Enemy?