DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

not so dravidian

Country flag
Y'all seems like Agni-P's MaRV cud not only carry unitary warhead but also MIRV. No wonder umerikis were spooked.

Can anyone confirm this??
EDIT: ONCE AGAIN PURE SPECULATION!
I guess there is a sort of a booster like thingy attached above 3rd stage to the MaRV. I gues upto 3 MIRV cud be attached
r-39.jpg

sorcerer

Country flag
Yantra India plans to make aircraft parts | Nagpur News - Times of India

Nagpur: From predominantly making cartridges and shells for the Army earlier as an erstwhile ordnance factory, defence PSU Yantra India Limited (YIL) is looking to manufacture aircraft parts also.
YIL is a Nagpur-headquartered PSU formed after corporatisation of the ordnance factories in October last year. The erstwhile ordnance factory Ambajhari comes under YIL apart from seven other units.
It is learnt, the company is in talks with Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) to make parts for both fixed and rotary winged aircraft.

Tuco

Country flag
Y'all seems like Agni-P's MaRV cud not only carry unitary warhead but also MIRV. No wonder umerikis were spooked.

I guess there is a sort of a booster like thingy attached above 3rd stage to the MaRV. I gues upto 3 MIRV cud be attached
View attachment 131711
Amerikis got spooked?

Kuldeepm952

Country flag

View attachment 131711
Every mirv encapsule present on open source is of ogive shape. On the other hand Agni p is just too conical like single unitary rv. Any clues why you might think it has mirv in the first place.

not so dravidian

Country flag
Every mirv encapsule present on open source is of ogive shape. On the other hand Agni p is just too conical like single unitary rv. Any clues why you might think it has mirv in the first place.
u might be right all the way even in the IIT Bombay schematics, it was shown as ogive, but still...
if we cud miniaturize the warheads, then we can put them, albeit with reduced yield

A very interesting MIRV bus
330px-RSD-10_Pioneer_and_MGM-31_Pershing_in_Smithsonian.jpg

missile-final.png

rsd 10.jpg

not so dravidian

Country flag

View attachment 131711
u might be right all the way even in the IIT Bombay schematics, it was shown as ogive, but still...
if we cud miniaturize the warheads, then we can put them, albeit with reduced yield

A very interesting MIRV bus
BTW, the schematics which is posted wasn't even of agni v/agni-p, but rather of its mother design, which is a soviet icbm.

it was based on this i speculated.

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Multi-role, except the dedicated Himalaya/ Underground Bunker specific Brahmos Block 3. Each Brahmos Block Version is fine tuned on atleast one specific role.
So each block represents a enhanced technical capability ?

kurup

Country flag

View attachment 131711
What is the actual source of this image ??

Global Defence

New threads

Articles