DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Video of today’s ‘final config’ test of India’s man portable anti tank guided missile (MPATGM)
This test validated the minimum range capability of the mpatgm missile , maximum range is 4000 metres,minimum range is 200 metres.
The missile hit the target with pinpoint accuracy .
Now I wish to see a human firing this missile , instead of this automated launch.

Chinmoy

Country flag
This test validated the minimum range capability of the mpatgm missile , maximum range is 4000 metres,minimum range is 200 metres.
Now I wish to see a human firing this missile , instead of this automated launch.
Minimum range validity has already been tested last year. This test was for much lower range.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Garuthma is its glide path & hit angle programmable like spice or hammer kits?.

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Nope, the range is 2500m max for sure for present variant, atleast the brochure says so.