DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Karthi

Country flag
View attachment 127009

Can anyone explain why this kind of extension is missing in hstdv , while waverider and zircon both use it for reducing air flow loss and boundry payer effect .

Isn't it gonna hamper our missile performance

Different designs , HSTDV Scramjet intake is swept backwards , Zicron airintake Swept forward. It is based on overall design of the vehicle.

I think HSTDV air intake is axial flow intake others have plannar flow design ( I may be wrong here , need proper source I m just saying my mind just looking at the pics)

In comparison with the planar flow design, the axial intake has a smaller exposed surface area,leading to smaller heat transfer loads and smaller boundary layer losses with a consequent advantage in engine propulsion performance.

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Different designs , HSTDV Scramjet intake is swept backwards , Zicron airintake Swept forward. It is based on overall design of the vehicle.

I think HSTDV air intake is axial flow intake others have plannar flow design ( I may be wrong here , need proper source I m just saying my mind just looking at the pics)

In comparison with the planar flow design, the axial intake has a smaller exposed surface area,leading to smaller heat transfer loads and smaller boundary layer losses with a consequent advantage in engine propulsion performance.
I think HSTDV is there just for study purposes to understand hypersonic operating regime. Other major target would be to have a working scramjet engine, structures, actuators and other tech. All future indian hypersonic weapons will surely be of varied designs. IMO comparing a test study vehicle to operational weapons is comparing very two diff. things. :playball:

pipebomb

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Vijayanta Tank in South China Sea a few days ago.

View attachment 127105
Someone might had enough of wolf warrior nautanki of ccp and decided to take matter in his/her own hands. Commend this person on his no nonsense approach and his tool for this task since Chinese are not fond of mbts since 1989. Now mow them over

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
Someone might had enough of wolf warrior nautanki of ccp and decided to take matter in his/her own hands. Commend this person on his no nonsense approach and his tool for this task since Chinese are not fond of mbts since 1989. Now mow them over
What do you mean 1989? Nothing happened that year. Infact that year didn't exist.

Screenshot_20211222-215055.jpg

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars if we had chosen the AMX 40 at that time was had got a Tank with superior range appreantly had a range of upto 600 Km's.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
offtopic

curse as much as you want those assholes

but don't curse your own

According to oral traditions, Lahore was named after Lava, son of the Hindu god Rama, who supposedly founded the city. Lahore Fort has a vacant temple dedicated in honour of Lava. Likewise, the Ravi River that flows through northern Lahore was said to be named in honour of the Hindu goddess Durga.
Ok.. But it is LAWHORE.. TODAY.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Moroccans are buying Barak 8. Do we have shared IP in Barak 8 program or it's just entirely isreali? AFAIK the workshare for dual pulse rocket motor and data link was in our share.
Ya'll Nibbiars appreantky they can replace it with their ones.

Articles