DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Deleted the last post due to security reasons. Now posting a blurred image of a scramjet design under consideration.
View attachment 121675
Ya'll Nibbiars sambar ke ek baar I posted a non cleanrence photographs on the DFI Twitter account. Got 300 likes and then within an hour deleted it as apparently it was some kind no cleanrence image for the public consumption the all Alfa Defenec wale got after me and @porky_kicker to delet that.

Last edited:

not so dravidian

Country flag
Deleted the last post due to security reasons. Now posting a blurred image of a scramjet design under consideration.

View attachment 121675
Sir no offense, but plz take it down. For the greater good. If NTRO/IB can track multiple paki twitter account, then they wud have been definitely keep us in watch list.

Just don't want bad things happening to u and similar others
@mods

BrigadierRPS

Country flag
Main to kab se unke watchlist mein hu bhai. Bas samne nehi ate. Isliye kabhi had par kar deti hu ki woh samne aajaye. But nehi.
Sir no offense, but plz take it down. For the greater good. If NTRO/IB can track multiple paki twitter account, then they wud have been definitely keep us in watch list.

UnderFingy

Country flag
If DRDO involves students from IITs in its programs, what prevents these students from leaking the information? Do they have to sign a NDA? Does DRDO hire those students after they graduate?

flanker99

Country flag

View attachment 121675
Bro u should dlt all ur comments related to it asap it might just be some blurred drawing to us but to some it might be goldmine...mods should clean this threads.
Btw do u know if the delta canard design of tedbf has been chosen?

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag

@mods
Main to kab se unke watchlist mein hu bhai. Bas samne nehi ate. Isliye kabhi had par kar deti hu ki woh samne aajaye. But nehi.
@BrigadierRPS nibba be like:-

BrigadierRPS

Country flag
They don't hire students directly. They fund profs, students work under profs. And these details often get leaked. For eg my 3rd year internship in Germany was on droplet evaporation in a heated high speed stream, and the experimental data used for validation was sourced from an atomizer design used in indian defence establishments. My guide from my previous internship himself supplied those data directly to my supervisor in Germany (my indian guide is a Von Humboldt fellow 🙂)
If DRDO involves students from IITs in its programs, what prevents these students from leaking the information? Do they have to sign a NDA? Does DRDO hire those students after they graduate?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles