DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

sagar

Country flag
Same for me to bro..I am totally out of control, can't able to concentrate. now just read few lines and again look in to thread for updates .
LOL don't be anxious guys, I was in similar situation around rustom 2. It will still be in testing or in redesign due to some vastu problem when you guys probably would be dad's. So go go study.

It looks beautiful and like that the landing gear, is probably have been over designed keeping final article in mind. Oh gosh real tfta thingy.

SavageKing456

Country flag
LOL don't be anxious guys, I was in similar situation around rustom 2. It will still be in testing or in redesign due to some vastu problem when you guys probably would be dad's. So go go study.

It looks beautiful and like that the landing gear, is probably have been over designed keeping final article in mind. Oh gosh real tfta thingy.
There is a problem with ADE their projects are kinda cursed
If IITK and other private players did not get involved then swift would've not been reality.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
They should make the antenna and camera thingy conformal. Possibly will be done in the future.
It's prototype , meant to test the basic configuration and stealth wrt ground based radar .
The sensor aren't conformal maybe due to space constraints , but good thing is that this isn't just a dumb drone ,they are testing sensors too

Akula

Country flag
I have exams tomorrow and i am so hyped up rn that i dont want to study anymore.(~‾▿‾)~(~‾▿‾)~(~‾▿‾)~
Same for me to bro..I am totally out of control, can't able to concentrate. now just read few lines and again look in to thread for updates .
Padh lo, nahi to Back deni padegi.

Aniruddha Mulay

Country flag
It seems like 180hp engine, shape is almost same. Okay i looked up a bit more and found two pics one on twitter and second on this thread itself from 2018 and more details from the youtube video of defense decode.

This is most likely 180hp engine judging from the shape, intake and those propellers color/shape. Reposting the pics below,
View attachment 115851
View attachment 115854

Post from @Steven Rogers from 2018, thankfully he got all the detailed specs too

If you watch the video of Amit, he states that that Tapas was already integrated with 'new' 180hp engine around feb last year (2020).
Any idea as to how much payload the Rustom-2 can now carry now that it has twin 180hp engines?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles