DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

mokoman

Country flag
Meh... Most of them are rubberised nowadays, a full rubber belt reinforced with steel wire & mesh.
I can definitely see the military trucks towing or mounted with guns or MLRS being much more effective with them.

Plus it completely does away with the 6×6 mechanisms, just drive-sprocket connected at the front with engine.
:hmm: Read on chinese account that PLA is shifting to and inducting wheeled vehicles more for Tibet , apparently they are better suited for plateau terrain.

dont know much about these things , i always figured tracked were better.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Ok no offence, but that's a bigger one than your theory of F414 for Mark1A 😑 I think there's a price issue involved.. Or the tracked makes turning mechanism complex..... but both are quite unlikely given history of half tracks etc. and I think it's noone has simply tried it out.

10 years later we could be mooning over them as futuristic tech as if they have fallen right off Allah's arsehole
I already mentioned that lets not get into other disadvantages of Tracked trucks, which includes high maintenance cost and operational cost. But the basic thing against which you want Tracked Trucks is not logical in its pure sense.

flanker99

Country flag

Abdus Salem killed

Idiotic and dumb how are these fking idiots knowing about these tests they should be done in private or non disclosure should be maintained
But these media hounds are getting all the info

I stoll remember how that Indian express showed dead body of Indians killed in naxal encounter

The test should be done secretly

Chinmoy

Country flag
Idiotic and dumb how are these fking idiots knowing about these tests they should be done in private or non disclosure should be maintained
But these media hounds are getting all the info

I stoll remember how that Indian express showed dead body of Indians killed in naxal encounter

The test should be done secretly

download.jpg

Chinmoy

Country flag
Testing should be done secretly not in front of the media
When you have a stick, you should display it.

When you have the capability of MIRV, then you should publicly display and acknowledge it. What you should keep secret is the fact that on what and how many missiles you have actually deployed it. now one keep a technology like MIRV secret.

Its another matter that I am not convinced with these clickbait of testing MIRV on A-P.

SavageKing456

Country flag

When you have the capability of MIRV, then you should publicly display and acknowledge it. What you should keep secret is the fact that on what and how many missiles you have actually deployed it. now one keep a technology like MIRV secret.

Its another matter that I am not convinced with these clickbait of testing MIRV on A-P.
Any chances of miscommunication b/w drdo officials and the journalists that they talked about MARV and they took it as MIRV w.r.t agni 1p?

Chinmoy

Country flag
Any chances of miscommunication b/w drdo officials and the journalists that they talked about MARV and they took it as MIRV?
First of all, no where DRDO has mentioned anything regarding MIRV test. Its more of a speculation or lets say wishful thinking on part of twiterrati.

Just think yourself. You have tested A-P for the first time. Would you give impetus on its flight characteristic for the first flight or its payload delivery mechanism? If DRDO wants to test it, they would test it from a stable well tested platform like A-3.
Why on earth they would select A-P for the test?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Is this ship real or just an artist rendering image
Real but under trials. It will enter service by year end.
How is it compares to china and pak do they have comparable ships of this class some example of
China yes: well ahead; Pakistan: no, not anywhere.
Only US, Russia, France, China and India have such ships.
India is newest entry in group with INS Dhruv. Second ship, INS Anvesh was in that photo.
The largest one in India is 10,000 tons and is operated by a JV between an Indian Company (Aequs Private Limited) and the French company Aubert & Duval in an SEZ in Belgaum.
Me in a medium size company have manufactured and delivered 15,000-20,000 tonnes presses completely in India and exported to Europe and Japan.
Design of presses is relatively similar, it won't be a big deal for government to order it when they want.
If government makes a tender, private companies will make it. This isn't a star war technology.

Abdus Salem killed

India is newest entry in group with INS Dhruv. Second ship, INS Anvesh was in that photo.

Me in a medium size company have manufactured and delivered 15,000-20,000 tonnes presses completely in India and exported to Europe and Japan.
Design of presses is relatively similar, it won't be a big deal for government to order it when they want.
If government makes a tender, private companies will make it. This isn't a star war technology.
China is ahead but how well ahead

I was reading they have 7 missile tracking but only 2 of them have been built this century so aren't we close to them ?

And pak can't buy one of Thier old ships ?

Abdus Salem killed

No sorry 4 of them are active and 2 of them are new can I don't think they are that ahead of us maybe 5 yaers ahead

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Hmm so it will be a new version of A5 featuring new nose cone. I heard that MIRV also increases the range.

UnderFingy

Country flag
Does India have any MIRV capable missiles?
Wikipedia says India has MIRV capabilities. But, then says MIRV is still under development for Agni 5?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles