DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
IAF gone houthi !

View attachment 80583

Personally I don't think it has any use other than trying to shoot down low flying drones . Also it will never survive the rigors of war that IAF expects to face.

Well nothing much to say , if IAF wants it , that's their call , after all it's their lives on stake.
It's by IAF for the army.. Cheap VSHORAD that can be deployed in strength to protect vulnerable remote Army posts along LAC.. Will it see widespread adoption..? I don't know..😁

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Where did you get the pic ?

I never posted this pic nor posted any information shown there .

DFI-PK is for use by porky_kicker , not for use by others .
I thought it is something coz if you search DFI sh!t will appear but when you search DFI-PK, this forum pops up so I thought it is something related to this forum... sorry...

I’ll use DFI-FS from now on...

Karthi

Country flag
Scramjet test rig .jpg

Scramjet test rig

Mach Contours for Hypersonic Research Vehicle.png

CFD study of Hypersonic vehicle.

NAL developed ignition mechanism for fuel ignition at super sonic speeds , upto 1Km/S

Complete trajectory simulation.jpg

Simulation of trajectory . cant identify the Bomb / Missile .

hud-symbology-development-for-regional-transport-aircraft HUD Symbology With Tunnel-In-The-Sky.png

hud symbology for regional transport aircraft

Pressure field image of typical combat aircraft.jpg

Pressure field image

Surface grid and volume grid of unstructured grid of combat aircraft.png

Surface grid and volume grid of unstructured grid

Surface grid of structured grid of combat aircraft.png

Surface grid of structured grid

The figure shows the paneling of rotor blades and wake for a five bladed variable pitch propel...png

paneling of rotor blades and wake for a five bladed variable pitch propeller.

The figure shows the paneling and the pressure contour over an aerostat configuration..png

paneling and the pressure contour over an aerostat configuration.

charlie

Country flag
Do you know the problem that our mki's are facing by having a jammer just behind the radar?
It’s nothing new, f18 jammer use to jam the communication of the aircraft, I think they found a solution in 2017 that fixed the f18 issue. Mind you the jammer and the radio came from the same company.

SARTHAK

Country flag
It’s nothing new, f18 jammer use to jam the communication of the aircraft, I think they found a solution in 2017 that fixed the f18 issue. Mind you the jammer and the radio came from the same company.
DON'T BELIVE THIS,IT IS A LIE ,AS CONFIRMED by nambiar sir(acm) and hvt sir nothing goes into induction if it is not interoperable

Tuco

Country flag
DON'T BELIVE THIS,IT IS A LIE ,AS CONFIRMED by nambiar sir(acm) and hvt sir nothing goes into induction if it is not interoperable
With the number of varied type tests we do.., if we had missed this, well... May be while testing the issues came out and proper fix was applied. But to say that we are still continuing to face the same issue would be like questioning the professionalism of AF.

SARTHAK

Country flag
With the number of varied type tests we do.., if we had missed this, well... May be while testing the issues came out and proper fix was applied. But to say that we are still continuing to face the same issue would be like questioning the professionalism of AF.
all the pilots have confirmed it that there is no such issue "mitra" sahab is claiming issue on the basis of a research paper issued by usaf ,you can now assume the homework usa did to critize a russian fighter, it is a propoganda

Chinmoy

Country flag
Yes i remember you mentioning Dual Speed Cruise-Missile here... Could be that (given it's an unidentified one, but clearly a cruise missile & DSCM has no public images either).

Will you make a trivia thread about all the missiles under development?.. With the availble pics.

1 post to cover 1 project.

I'm starting some multimedia threads. Pics & footages hey lost in a sea of posts, never to be seen again (already when needed) 😑
LFRJ.jpg

You are talking about this project.

Neeraj Mathur

Country flag
all the pilots have confirmed it that there is no such issue "mitra" sahab is claiming issue on the basis of a research paper issued by usaf ,you can now assume the homework usa did to critize a russian fighter, it is a propoganda
mitra is a chalta firta contradiction.
Gripen, F-16 and rafale exposed his contradictions.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Desi brahmos type missile , half the diameter , almost equal range , fully indigenous , newer design , easier export , well it is not dual speed cruise missile ,ramjet are not for subsonic generally .
I never heard of it what is its name, when started and whats its status?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I never heard of it what is its name, when started and whats its status?
Search lfrj , liquid fuelled ramjet , search at defense decode on you tube ,he also have some basic info , it's named multiple times recently on forum , search it

Global Defence

Articles