DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Why doesn't SSS Defence make AR Pattern rifles instead of copying CZ BREN???

CZ BREN
1610548110777.png

SSS P-72
1610548170071.png

In this forum we have already exposed how SSS Defence rebrands LMT Defence made snipers as their Made in India weapon.

They should make ARs and AKs as it was the past, it is the present, and its the future and none is interested in wasting time in new designs.

A simple AR pattern rifle family can save us billions in carbine deal and a AK pattern rifle family can save us billions in assault rifle deal as we have already purchased all our battle rifles but SSSD is busy trying out copying other guns not widely accepted and has less importance but they had to look unique so they made a rifle that doesn't look like conventionally designed.

A P-72 in 7.62x51 NATO would have been best use of the design but they never made one and now no one requires .308 BRs except CAPFs.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Why doesn't SSS Defence make AR Pattern rifles instead of copying CZ BREN???

CZ BREN
View attachment 73643

SSS P-72
View attachment 73644

In this forum we have already exposed how SSS Defence rebrands LMT Defence made snipers as their Made in India weapon.

They should make ARs and AKs as it was the past, it is the present, and its the future and none is interested in wasting time in new designs.

A simple AR pattern rifle family can save us billions in carbine deal and a AK pattern rifle family can save us billions in assault rifle deal as we have already purchased all our battle rifles but SSSD is busy trying out copying other guns not widely accepted and has less importance but they had to look unique so they made a rifle that doesn't look like conventionally designed.

A P-72 in 7.62x51 NATO would have been best use of the design but they never made one and now no one requires .308 BRs except CAPFs.
Sss is fraud check threads.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Sss is fraud check threads.
I know they rebranded LMT Defence Snipers and called it theirs.
SSS was a spring making company and a spring making company making guns doesn't make sense.
Their IT Cell is pretty dead really unprofessional. No company tweets shit and only tweet about their products, just look at our Tonbo no bullshit, straightdown on topic thats why Tonbo is so trusted in India, not even a single tweet showcasing their weapons and are busy retweeting and tweeting shit.

No problem if they copy without any infringement at end our forces should get the best. Hence they should become serious.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Wow,what a day!
First LCA Deal getting cemented and this Asmi 'Machine Pistol' revealed (i'd rather call it a SubMachine Gun owning to its size,it's perhaps same sized as JVPC in terms of length i believe but anyway)

This is my initial observations from available pics,
1610556418861.png

from initial observation i can say they have made two prototypes, I'll call that black one as version A and one in hand of good soldier with sandy finish as version B for current reference, A has shorter barrel and frame than B.

One thing is sure to me - these aren't simple "Glock Conversion" kits despite appearing like one and taking standard glock mags (even pistol grip is modeled after it) BECAUSE barrel is fixed on the receiver while Glock is a short-recoil pistol whose barrel locks-unlocks with sliding frame and tilts around - doesn't seem to be the case here. This pattern of fixing barrel;actually Barrel Extension or Barrel Trunnion; ,(possibly) Non-Reciprocating Charging Handle of this pattern and monolithic upper receiver makes me think someone took inspiration from FN SCAR + HK MP7 and build a machine pistol-SMG thing outta it, bravo!

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Due to recent developments, it seems some people are going to need a new profile pics.
Please help out & download this, then suggest them in the reply or comment sections of theirs tweets & posts...

IMG_20210114_090945.png

Last edited:

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
i am feeling so relaxed and happy since last 2 days...tejas induction, Atags, LCH, Arjun so many indigenious products lined up.. Getting a gutt feeling that this all products will be inducted soon...Happy Makarshankrant to every one...😍😍😊😊

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Good news for Make in India, maybe OFB will get the orders soon for AK-203 and HAL for Tejas.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Wishing my fellow countrymen a very happy Makar Sankranti Pongal Lohri Bihu Villaku and Uttrayan.

ErqbayiUwAE9P8a.jpeg

Not only is our Dharma the ancient most among all the religions in the world, but we Bhagwas can also proudly boast of the sheer diversity of our festivals and religious events . There is no other country or race which can brag about the same.

Mera Bharatvarsh mahan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles