DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Deadtrap

Country flag
A Land based Brahmos missile of the IAF was successfully tested today from Trak island . It hit its target with precision . This will pave the way for the operationalisation of the 450 km ranged Brahmos in IAF service .

The Brahmos lacm replaced the Prithvi 2 missile squadrons in IAF service .
I think it struck Trak Island rather than Taking off from there. Earlier Missile impact can be seen.

A333C726-3878-4D42-A310-6DE3DB9D0EEA.jpeg

Karthi

Country flag

Don't know brother, I will post it when I see anything about it✌

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Okay, so today's test was similar to yesterday's test. The only difference being is that today's test was conducted by Western Command.

XXI strike corps aka Sudarshan corps under Souther command conducted the test of 24th Nov. Kharga corps under Western command conducted the test on 25th Nov.

So, now we have individual commands carrying out their own Brahmos tests. We have come a long way since the early 2000s when we used to carry out piecemeal testing in small nos. Now we have enough stocks to be able to afford such a large jo tests.

These two Brahmos tests signifies that the Brahmos regiments of 2nd Strike corps and 21st strike corps are now equipped with the 400+ km extended range Brahmos. I reckon the existing missiles are being range extended while undergoing relifing and slep. These missiles are also being brought to Block 3 standards.

This is straight from the horse's mouth .

Now let's wait for the South Western command and Eastern command to have their own test launches .

Arihant Roy

Country flag
The Indian Army test fired the Brahmos at 130 PM on 25th Nov. The IAF followed suit by launching Brahmos at 4 PM.
Both the missiles followed different trajectories and hit the target from different directions.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/br...ision-in-test-firing/articleshow/79411952.cms

So three Brahmos missile tests within a span of two days.

Ghabrana nahi hai, my dear Pakis. We will only hit non military terrorist targets with our Brahmos.

Tests by the Indian Navy and an air launched Brahmos test is still pending .

N4tsula67

Country flag
Dude WTF. How can these people think about doing strike in this situation? Deshdrohi na kahoon to inko kahoon kya

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Global Defence

New threads

Articles