DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

porky_kicker

Country flag
Hum ne yehi se uthaya tha voh pic. Watermark kahe nahi kiya ? Your fault. :rofl: :rofl:
Lol I was not alluding to that in anyway , I am already said anybody is free to use information as they deem fit. I always will support ordinary citizens reporting defence information inorder to break the hold of main stream defence presstitudes.

My point was to allude to information already existing in this thread so that guys can refer to the same for additional information by searching for it.

Gautam Sarkar

Country flag
Lol I was not alluding to that in anyway , I am already said anybody is free to use information as they deem fit. I always will support ordinary citizens reporting defence information inorder to break the hold of main stream defence presstitudes.

My point was to allude to information already existing in this thread .
Aree aap toh serious ho gaye. Mazak hain bhai.

I am writing articles now. Soon I too will be a prestitude. :hehe:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Ha har chor after getting caught say the same thing I didnt robe anything. :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
I don't think neither me nor gautam meant anything in that context.

There is nothing to steal because nobody owns the same.

My context was entirely different , I wanted guys to realise that much of information already exists and if they want to know more they can search for it in this thread.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Aree aap toh serious ho gaye. Mazak hain bhai.

I am writing articles now. Soon I too will be a prestitude. :hehe:
You missed the " lol " in the beginning lol.

If your articles get posted in main stream media then you will be awarded the certificate of presstitude by me first :troll: Just make sure that doesn't not happen :cowboy:

Anyways I wish there was independent media platform with a wide reach, free from presstitituse control where ordinary citizens ( minus librards , leftists , jihadis ricebags ) can contribute.

And good luck for your articles.

Last edited:

Gautam Sarkar

Country flag
If your articles get posted in main stream media then you will be awarded the certificate of presstitude by me first :troll: Just make sure that doesn't not happen :cowboy:
I will be popular. I will attend Lit Fests. I will get sponsors. Just think about the possibilities. :lehappy:
And good luck for your articles.
Thank you. Just hope the liberal intellectuals take notice. And soon I will be writing for respected newspapers like The Wire, NDTV etc etc....

One can always hope.
Awesome timing. :troll::troll:

porky_kicker

Country flag
I will be popular. I will attend Lit Fests. I will get sponsors. Just think about the possibilities. :lehappy:

Thank you. Just hope the liberal intellectuals take notice. And soon I will be writing for respected newspapers like The Wire, NDTV etc etc....

One can always hope.

Yeah very exciting possibilities with barkha , rana , swara etc :megusta:

Do you own a HD camera ? , just asking for no reason at all :troll:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag

Is he @Gautam Sarkar trying to be there as a right wing mukhbir? Or different voice among looney people because they don't want to listen.
Similar to New York times and BBC guys, of they didn't like you they will force you out like a bunch of FANCY kids, really.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

One can always hope.

You wrote the new piece on ramjet shells? I have a query in that article.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars there is no use of asking this from the Sarkar. As we all knew sarkar never works. They just use command to do their evil works. :hehe:

porky_kicker

Country flag
I thought they were the same. On closer look that doesn't seem to be the case.

Then why was this developed ? It says Rustom -II
View attachment 64216
DRDO issued a global tender for Rustom 2 EO pod , the one you posted did not meet the required specs , which was set high .

High end complex systems like EO pod are not strictly indigenous products. They contain multiple components sourced from abroad ( there is no way round it as of now ). System engineering , integration , gimbal , stabilization , algorithms are generally local . And developing a system doesn't mean it will translate into a buy . There is something called capability build up which increases as one develops a product irrespective of whether it gets bought or not . Progressively new technologies are developed in newer versions or upgrades untill it reaches a point where it satisfies the user requirements. Technology is always a work in progress , one cannot get it right at the first or second or even third attempt most of the time generally.

Gautam Sarkar

Country flag
Is he @Gautam Sarkar trying to be there as a right wing mukhbir? Or different voice among looney people because they don't want to listen.
Similar to New York times and BBC guys, of they didn't like you they will force you out like a bunch of FANCY kids, really.
Nah bro....I'll write about the subject that ignites the left's fascination : Mudi Bad & Mudi shud rejine
Shoot. I'll try my best to answer.
Ya'll Nibbiars there is no use of asking this from the Sarkar. As we all knew sarkar never works. They just use command to do their evil works. :hehe:
Chup Oggy. Oli kahan hai ? Nepal ?

Gautam Sarkar

Country flag

Yes look at the company I will be keeping. I also have my slogan ready : "Mosquito didn't kill me, Dengue did". Just have to find a colorful placard to write that on.

Do you know anyone with a good handwriting ?
DRDO issued a global tender for Rustom 2 EO pod , the one you posted did not meet the required specs , which was set high .

High end comlex sstems like EO pod are not strictly indigenous products. They contain multiple components sourced from abroad. System engineering , integration , gimbal , stabilization , algorithms are generally local . And developing a system doesn't mean it will translate into a buy . There is something called capability build up which increases as one develops a product irrespective of whether it gets bought or not . Progressively new technologies are developed in newer versions or upgrades untill it reaches a point where it satisfies the user requirements.
The new one was also developed by DRDO ? Have a spec sheet ?

porky_kicker

Country flag
Yes look at the company I will be keeping. I also have my slogan ready : "Mosquito didn't kill me, Dengue did". Just have to find a colorful placard to write that on.

Do you know anyone with a good handwriting ?

The new one was also developed by DRDO ? Have a spec sheet ?
I got a HP printer which I have no use , it got excellent handwriting , I am willing to sell it at a reasonable price :yo:

The EO pod in use with RUSTOM-2 is not DRDO , its foreign - IAI MD19 , the specs I already posted , it was customised to DRDO issued specs and I suspect variants of it are already in Indian service with existing Israeli UAVs.

Last edited:

Gautam Sarkar

Country flag
I got a HP printer which I have no use , it got excellent handwriting , I am willing to sell it at a reasonable price :yo:
Sell ?!? Are you a capitalist ?

Aree hum kya chahte ? Azadi..
Capitalism se Azadi...

The EO pod in use with RUSTOM-2 is not DRDO , its foreign - IAI MD19 , the specs I already posted , it was customised to DRDO issued specs.
Eeesh..... so they let go of their own EO pod and went for a completely foreign one ? Our drone program doesn't inspire much confidence.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles